73HF - COUNTRY PUB = COUNTRY LIFESTYLE
OFFERS CONSIDERED FROM $950K - $995K
The last 12 months have made a lot of us sit back and re-assess life. For many, finding a simpler, quieter life has become a new focus.
Have you been looking for a true tree change - a sanctuary from the city- somewhere to nestle down, enjoy life and not have people in your face every moment of the day? Well, look no further – here is your opportunity to relocate, de-stress and add value to a community.
Who wouldn’t be proud to own this historical fully renovated country hotel just 45 minutes from Toowoomba, 2.5 hours from Brisbane?
- Sitting on 2 acres of land in the quiet village of Leyburn is the Royal Hotel
- Built and first opened in 1863, the pub boasts as being the longest continually licensed establishment in QLD (a Govt plaque to prove it sits proudly out the front)
- The property revenue is consistently improving through bar, food and keno sales
- The fully licensed restaurant sits 70 indoors and up to 90 externally
- There is a modern POS system with 3 terminals
- New security system covering all areas of the hotel in 2020
- Experienced, casual staff in place to assist in the transition for a new owner.
This pub has a reputation for cold beer and hearty meals and brings customers from far and wide on a consistent basis.
Although in a small village, Leyburn pub caters for the wider farming community and is only 45 mins from both Toowoomba and Warwick.
Once owned and lovingly renovated by local boy and ex-Broncos footballer Shane Webke, this pub has a fantastic reputation and despite its rural location, a large, loyal following.
Every year in August the Leyburn Sprints (a car rally) attracts up to 15,000 to the region. This is a massive cash windfall for the pub and the village itself.
The current owners also own the Leyburn cabins/motel which consists of 5 x one bedroom cabins and a comfortable two bedroom cabin opposite the pub. They are open to options of lease or sale of this business in addition to the pub for a suitable buyer.
This is a dream often sought but rarely found – so call today to secure your little piece of country heaven!
Turnover: $1,327,318 for 2020/21
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 73HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3713
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -