73HF - COUNTRY PUB = COUNTRY LIFESTYLE
REDUCED FREEHOLD $995,000
2020 - the year of COVID-19, made a lot of us sit back and re-assess life. For many, finding a simpler, quieter life has become a new focus.
Have you been looking for a true tree change; a sanctuary from the city; somewhere to nestle down, enjoy life and meet good honest folk. Somewhere to call home, earn a living but not have people in your face every moment of the day? Well look no further – here is your opportunity to relocate, destress and add value to a community.
Who wouldn’t be proud to own this historical fully renovated country hotel just 45 minutes from Toowoomba?
- Sitting on 2 acres of land in the quiet village of Leyburn is the Royal Hotel.
- Built and first opened in 1863, the pub boasts as being the oldest continually licensed hotel still operating in its original premises in QLD (a Govt plaque to prove it sits proudly out the front).
- The fully licensed restaurant sits 70 indoors and up to 90 externally.
- There is a modern POS system with three terminals.
- New security system covering all areas of the hotel in 2020.
- Experienced, casual staff in place to assist in the transition for a new owner.
This pub has a reputation for cold beer and hearty meals and brings customers from far and wide on a consistent basis.
Although in a small village, Leyburn pub caters for the wider farming community and is only 45 minutes from both Toowoomba and Warwick.
Once owned and lovingly renovated by local boy and ex-Broncos footballer Shane Webke, this pub has a fantastic reputation and despite its rural location, a large, loyal following.
Every year in August the Leyburn Sprints (a car rally) attracts up to 15,000 to the region. This is a massive cash windfall for the pub and the village itself.
The current owners also own the Leyburn cabins/motel which consists of 5 cabins and a comfortable two bedroom house opposite the pub. They are open to options of lease or sale of this business in addition to the pub for a suitable buyer.
This is a dream often sought but rarely found - so call today to secure your little piece of country heaven!
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 73HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3713
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -