Brisbane City, Queensland
Quality Building and Easy Permanent Management Rights in Brisbane
- Perfectly Located in Brisbane City
Step out of the foyer and you are in the hub of cosmopolitan Brisbane. Only minutes away from the financial end of town, the CBD, the restaurants, nightclubs and casino. Woolworths Shopping Centre is at your doorstep. This is inner city Brisbane at its best!
Cafes and dining only moments away
Easy access to the city's financial, cultural, entertainment and shopping centres
A few minutes walk to Queen street, the popular Eagle Street Pier and the known landmark the Story Bridge
A number of Brisbane's top schools in the area
Close to the buzzing Fortitude Valley and Chinatown
- Well-presented complex in strong rental area and very popular for renters
The building was built more than 10 years ago, but presents only a few years old. The timeless design of the building and units a like, set the complex apart from the rest in Brisbane.
The complex boasts a pool, gym and sauna, all overlooking the beautiful Brisbane skyline and Brisbane River. Levels of parking allow for at least one car park per unit, another rarity for complexes in the area.
- Very well run complex, all procedures documented
- Body Corporate very fantastic and supportive to work with
- Great Manager Salary
Manager remuneration $66,824 with annual adjustment of CPI every August
- CLEAN Income Page
Very small income from Repairs & Maintenance and cleaning… Great income upsides potentials!
In a building like this, there is certainly room to grown the current income through repairs and maintenance income and retailing of services such as internet and Foxtel to name a few.
- Long Agreement
Still 20 years left on agreement, 5 years top up was done in 2017
- Modern and Fantastic Manager Residence
With a touch of elegance & style, stunning and beautifully appointed two beds, one bath
- Spacious separate office on ground floor, no set office hours
This is a rare opportunity to purchase such a beautiful and easy permanent management right!
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the heart of cosmopolitan Brisbane, close to CBD, restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment venues.
2. Modern and well-designed building with timeless design, making it stand out from other complexes in Brisbane.
3. Facilities include a pool, gym, and sauna with stunning views of the Brisbane skyline and river.
4. Strong rental demand in the area, making it popular with renters.
5. Well-run complex with documented procedures and a supportive Body Corporate.
6. Great manager salary with annual CPI adjustments.
7. Potential for income growth through repairs and maintenance and retailing services such as internet and Foxtel.
8. Long agreement with 20 years remaining and a recent 5-year top-up in 2017.
9. Beautifully appointed and spacious manager's residence with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
10. Separate office on the ground floor with no set office hours.
11. Rare opportunity to purchase a high-quality and easy permanent management right in Brisbane.