55 Room Tasmanian Motel 50% ROI Long lease $1,500,000 +sav
Consistent performer, 2023 turnover $1,662,237, showing a net profit to a working couple of $642,706.
Enjoying corporate trade, visitors patronage including coach companies.
Rent is only 9% of turnover, long lease of approximately 28 years.
Current operator has under taken a large amount of renovations and upgrades, new tiling, bathroom upgrades, carpets, curtains, etc etc.
Receptionist, chefs, kitchen hands and house maids in place, for a motel with a licensed restaurant.
Incredible return on investment, it can be run under management.
Only $6000 spent on advertising in 23 F/y so there is plenty of upside still available.
Revamped managers quarters, conveniently located close to reception, guest and motel laundry, well equipped commercial kitchen, plenty of parking in front of units.
This outstanding opportunity is hard to find, this has a long lease, low rent, great turnover, brilliant net profit and potential to be a consistent earner for years to come.
Queenstown recently won Australian small tourist town 2023 .
Contact Paul Scott on ---------- or Praveen Pant on ---------- email: ----------
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
NOTE: All figures are approximate.
Key Investment Insights1. The business is a 55-room motel located in Tasmania.
2. The asking price is $1,500,000 plus stock at value.
3. The business has a strong return on investment of 50%.
4. The current lease is for approximately 28 years.
5. The business has consistently performed well and has a turnover of $1,662,237 in 2023.
6. The net profit for a working couple is $642,706.
7. The business has a diverse customer base, including corporate clients and coach companies.
8. Rent is only 9% of turnover, making it a low-cost operation.
9. The current owner has recently completed renovations and upgrades to the property.
10. The business has a team of staff in place, including receptionists, chefs, kitchen hands, and housemaids.
11. The motel has a licensed restaurant.
12. The business has a high potential for growth and can be run under management.
13. Advertising expenses have been minimal, leaving room for further marketing efforts.
14. The manager's quarters have been recently renovated and are conveniently located on the property.
15. Queenstown, where the motel is located, was recently named the top small tourist town in Australia for 2023.
16. Interested buyers can contact Paul Scott or Praveen Pant for more information.
17. Purchasers are advised to conduct their own investigations and not rely solely on information provided by the vendor.
18. All figures provided are approximate.