376a Rutherglen Road, Greymouth, South Island
A Tourism Business And Lifestyle Opportunity In Greymouth
Goldfield Suites – Offered as a freehold going concern - Asking $1,325,000 + GST (if any)
Goldfield Suites is a tranquil oasis on the outskirts of Greymouth, and next door to Shantytown. Nestled within 2 hectares of bush, the motel is placed to make the most of the rural outlook and wilderness views. Goldfield Suites has built an enviable reputation. They are the only NZ Tourism Qualmark Gold standard property in Greymouth, and the highest review-scored motel in Greymouth (9.5 on Booking.com).
Predominantly catering to couples, Goldfield Suites consists of 4 one-bedroom cottages, one access-friendly large queen studio, and a managers’ 2-bedroom apartment, and is easily managed by a husband and wife team while allowing time for a lifestyle.
Al fresco bbq summer-evening meals, and a wood-fired hot tub, have proven very popular with guests, while increasing the ADR, and provide significant points of difference from local accommodation providers.
A developed network of inbound tourism operators provide good inbound, particularly European, tourist bookings, with bookings in place for next season.
Excellent wifi, android TVs, Fibre to boundary and completion of the install expected in the near future.
The natural environment draws plentiful native birdlife, with resident kiwi, and weka regularly strolling the grounds. Wild deer also graze the lawn on occasion.
Rarely do opportunities like Goldfield Suites become available.
If you are keen to run your own lucrative and trendy business, and live the lifestyle, contact us now!
For more information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact specialist Accommodation Business Brokers, Dilan De Silva or Tracey Green.
Key Investment Insights1. Tranquil oasis on the outskirts of Greymouth, next door to Shantytown
2. Only NZ Tourism Qualmark Gold standard property in Greymouth
3. Highest review-scored motel in Greymouth (9.5 on Booking.com)
4. Predominantly caters to couples
5. Consists of 4 one-bedroom cottages, one access-friendly large queen studio, and a managers’ 2-bedroom apartment
6. Easily managed by a husband and wife team
7. Al fresco BBQ summer-evening meals and wood-fired hot tub are popular with guests
8. Developed network of inbound tourism operators provides good inbound bookings, particularly from Europe
9. Excellent wifi, android TVs, and Fibre to boundary with completion of installation expected in the near future
10. Abundance of native birdlife and occasional visits from wild deer
11. Rare opportunity to own a lucrative and trendy business in a desirable location
12. Potential for a lifestyle business
13. Contact specialist Accommodation Business Brokers, Dilan De Silva or Tracey Green for more information or to arrange a private viewing.