Agnes Water, Queensland
COASTAL FREEHOLD PARK - 2136CPF
This is an amazing development opportunity for someone with energy and vision. The current owners do little advertising and only take as much business as they choose to. An opportunity exists for a motivated new operator to improve the figures immeasurably with a concerted effort to actually make money.
STCA the possibilities are endless for an entrepreneur to further develop the park and land with further infrastructure.
- 15 acres of land (much untouched) with various buildings, operational business, dam and three-phase power.
Business - currently travellers retreat (formally backpackers and hire business) featuring:
- 8 cabins, 3 other lettable buildings.
- 12 powered caravan sites - two with slabs.
- Unlimited, unpowered camping sites.
- Central communal building comprising male and female amenities, kitchen, bar, massive undercover relaxation/entertainment area suitable for up to 250 people.
- Main house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and three-vehicle lock up garage.
- Attached three bedroom and one bathroom residence.
- Attached two room residence.
- Large shed - was used as a mechanics workshop and undercover vehicle storage.
- Various outbuildings.
- Dam of approx. 11 mega litres (never dry) supplying grey water and property irrigation.
- 16 x 6,000 gallon tanks supplying fresh water for drinking, showering, etc. 15 acres of land is a mix of cleared land, gums and planted trees/ shrubs carefully planted over the past 22 years to allow for privacy, shade and ambience.
The Retreat offers many additional development options: a resort style caravan park, MHE village, increase the current number of powered camping sites, add to the number of bungalows, utilize Airbnb, promote Budget Accommodation, further add to the motel component, offer Bed and Breakfast, become a Health Retreat, offer team building opportunities, conference facilities, weddings, themed options for campers, boat and/or caravan storage, school and sporting groups camp, microbrewery or communal community living (all of these subject to council approval).
This is the best development opportunity on the coast of QLD so don’t hesitate, call now to secure this magical slice of paradise!
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2136CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4626
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Development potential: This business for sale offers a unique opportunity for development, with endless possibilities for an entrepreneur with vision. The potential for expansion and growth is significant, subject to council approval.
2. 15 acres of land: The property includes a 15-acre title of land, providing ample space for development and expansion.
3. Operational business: The business is currently operating as a travellers retreat, with a range of facilities and amenities for guests.
4. Various buildings: The property includes 8 cabins, 3 lettable buildings, a communal building, a main house, and various outbuildings, providing a diverse range of accommodation options.
5. Caravan and camping sites: The property has 12 powered caravan sites and unlimited unpowered camping sites, providing a popular option for budget travelers.
6. Water supply: The property has a dam with a capacity of 11 mega litres, providing a reliable source of grey water and irrigation for the property. It also has 16 x 6,000 gallon tanks for fresh water supply.
7. Mix of land: The 15 acres of land includes a mix of cleared land, gums, and planted trees/shrubs, providing privacy, shade, and a natural ambiance.
8. Additional development options: The property offers many opportunities for additional development, such as a resort-style caravan park, MHE village, Airbnb rentals, budget accommodation, and more.
9. Ideal location: The property is located on the coast of Queensland, making it an attractive destination for tourists and travelers.
10. Experienced broker: The sale is being facilitated by an experienced broker from Tourism Brokers, providing expert guidance and assistance throughout the process.