88 Kuranda Heights Road, Kuranda, Queensland
Kuranda Rainforest Accommodation Park, Kuranda QLD - 1P0329
Freehold Going Concern - $3,300,000
Peace. Serenity. Tranquility.
Just 3 of the words you would use to describe this amazing caravan park set amongst a stunning rainforest backdrop.
If this sounds like you – please read on!
This multi-income stream park is situated on (approx.) 3.6 hectares, tucked away within a peaceful pocket of the Far North Queensland Tablelands region.
As guests to the park say; it's a hidden gem and one of the best kept secrets!
A harmonious combination of permanents and holiday makers ensure that this is a robust business regardless of what's happening in the outside world.
A very well-maintained budget or backpackers lodge, cabins, poolside units and a new upcoming café shows the diversity that this property boasts.
The park has been successfully run under management for the last 10 years; giving flexibility and security to new owners with knowledge that they can make more money and get their hands dirty but still have the confidence of a high performing asset should they move on to other ventures.
Large expansive lands with nature walk signposts all around, really do give the opportunity to have it all.
A lot of the hard work has been done with the current owners setting up 22 permanent residents with a waiting list to get in, giving stability and security of income.
Kuranda is a mountain village in the Far North Queensland Tablelands near Cairns, in Queensland, on Australia's northeast coast. It's known for the Kuranda Scenic Railway, one of the world's longest Skyrail Rainforest Cableways, historic markets, Indigenous Art, multiple animal parks and surrounded by beautiful tropical rainforest. A true piece of paradise awaits!
* Both long term and short-term accommodation
* Successfully run under management for past 10 years
* New restaurant/café opening up in the coming weeks.
* Huge expansive lands with opportunity of more sites
* Waiting list of long-term tenants.
* 58 x powered sites / 24 x un-powered sites
* 22 x permanent / ,4 x poolside units / 5 x cabins
* Reception / camp kitchen/ guest laundry facilities
* Plenty of guest parking
* 2 x bedroom residence
* Huge land parcel - 3.62 hectares (approx.)
This outstanding opportunity would suit a wide range of people from the savvy investor to the experienced park owners who want to leave their own mark, or anyone who just wants to have it all; making money while being surrounded by tranquility, the choice is yours.
For more information and to book an inspection contact Alex Stagg at MHB direct on ---------- .
Other Features / Notes
Caravan Park, Freehold, QLD - Tablelands Region
Key Investment Insights1. Multi-income stream park with a variety of accommodation options including budget/backpackers lodge, cabins, poolside units, and a new upcoming café.
2. Situated on approximately 3.6 hectares in a peaceful pocket of the Far North Queensland Tablelands region.
3. Well-maintained and successful under management for the past 10 years, providing flexibility and security for new owners.
4. Large expansive lands with nature walk signposts, offering potential for further development.
5. 22 permanent residents with a waiting list, providing stability and security of income.
6. Located in Kuranda, a popular tourist destination known for its scenic railway, rainforest cableway, markets, and Indigenous art.
7. 58 powered sites and 24 unpowered sites, as well as 4 poolside units and 5 cabins.
8. Reception, camp kitchen, and guest laundry facilities available.
9. Plenty of guest parking and a 2-bedroom residence on site.
10. Huge land parcel of 3.62 hectares, offering potential for further expansion or development.
11. Suitable for a wide range of buyers, including investors, experienced park owners, or those looking for a peaceful lifestyle while making money.