Dunedin Central, South Island
Dunedin 8 x 2-Bedroom Unit Motel Entry Level Price
Business Lease $295,000
This well-located motel in Dunedin provides affordable self-contained accommodation ideal for family and group accommodation, all units are well-equipped with full kitchen facilities and spacious living areas. There is plenty of sunshine in summer as all units are north facing to catch even the winter sunshine.
A five-bedroom, two storey spacious owners residence situated at the back of the complex with an attached reception for ease of day to day management.
Dunedin enjoys enviable occupancy levels and has done for some time. This is due to the many events held in the city, and the requirement for visiting relatives due to the hospital, Otago University and in general, the amount of corporate business enjoyed. This makes accommodation businesses desirable in this location.
Dunedin has always been a well performing motel market, however now with the construction of the new Dunedin Hospital to commence, this should provide additional stimulus with the influx of workers and associated trades, estimated to be expected for up to 8 years. KiwiRail with its workshop redevelopment is the result of significant Government funding to build a wagon assembly facility and replace the mechanical workshop.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Lease of this Motel for sale in Dunedin via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ----------
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Well-located motel in Dunedin providing affordable self-contained accommodation for families and groups.
2. All units are north-facing for maximum sunlight.
3. Five-bedroom, two storey owners residence with attached reception for ease of management.
4. Dunedin has high occupancy levels due to events, visiting relatives, and corporate business.
5. Desirable location for accommodation businesses.
6. Additional stimulus expected with the construction of the new Dunedin Hospital and KiwiRail workshop redevelopment.
7. Confidential details available upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
8. Information Memorandum available on website or by contacting Derek Johnson.