65 Wongan Rd, Wongan Hills, Western Australia
WIWO Caravan Park located in the Wheatbelt of WA with Huge Potential to Add Value
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a superbly located, established tourism asset on a walk in, walk out basis including significant improvements, all of which are located on a substantial land holding in the centre of town at Wongan Hills.
Wongan Hills Caravan Park is located 180km north east of Perth. The area is best known for its diversity of wild flowers with many species unique to Wongan Hills. The Park is also opposite one of the town's main attractions, the Christmas Rock Trail bushland walking trail.
The property features 18 cabins, group lodge, high quality managers home (4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms) and 32 powered caravan sites.
Huge potential to add further improvements to add value including more cabins, ablution blocks and amenities.
With multiple mining and government works sites in the area the Caravan Park hosts a lot of workers on a regular basis.
The Caravan Park provides a net income of $200,000+ per year.
Ideally suitable for a new family wanting to make the move and live on site at Wongan Hills and join the country community it has to offer.
To request an Information Memorandum on this opportunity please contact Tom Prout.
Caravan Park InformationTotal Sites: 32Cabins no ensuite: 18Powered Sites: 32
Key Investment Insights1. Established tourism asset with significant improvements
2. Located in the centre of town at Wongan Hills
3. Diverse wildflower species unique to Wongan Hills
4. Opposite a popular bushwalking trail
5. 18 cabins and a group lodge
6. High quality manager's home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
7. Potential to add further improvements such as cabins, ablution blocks, and amenities
8. Regular influx of workers from nearby mining and government sites
9. Net income of $200,000+ per year
10. Ideal for a new family looking to live on site and join the country community
11. Total of 32 sites, including 18 cabins and 32 powered sites.