Tuatapere, Not Assigned
Unique Slice of Paradise - Vendor Finance
Land, Buildings and Business Enquiries Above $3.65m
The Cliffs Seaside Lodge is certainly something very different & quite special. With no comparative competitor for many kilometres. Owner of the complex stresses the importance to have enquiries come view the special complex he has built up.
To an approved purchaser a limited amount of vendor finance could be available.
Near new development of quality & unique accommodation that has been built with utmost attention to detail on the luxury fittings.
Set on 4.4 ha of rolling land and native bush with a walk to the Southern Ocean beach. World-famous Hump Ridge Walking Track starts and finishes just up the road.
2018 The Cliffs Seaside Lodge opened with nine studios all with their own uninterrupted views of the Southern Ocean through the floor to high ceiling full glass frontage. All these units have their own balcony looking out over the extensive natural bush and rolling hillside down to the beach.
2021 The Cliffs Humpridge View Motel opened with a further nine studio units, set down in the hillside to give a nice feeling of being a part of nature.
2021 The Cliffs Sunset Cafe/Restaurant opened. The menu has been kept as an easy to prepare option to comfortably supply the dining experience to its guests, while also enjoying uninterrupted views of the Southern Ocean.
Enquiries above $3.65m.
Also, by negotiation a beautiful two-bedroom two-bath house with stunning views.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Land, Buildings and Business of this Lodge for sale in Tuatapere via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Unique and special complex with no comparative competitor for many kilometers.
2. Limited amount of vendor finance available for approved purchasers.
3. Near new development with luxury fittings and attention to detail.
4. Set on 4.4 hectares of rolling land and native bush with a walk to the Southern Ocean beach.
5. World-famous Hump Ridge Walking Track starts and finishes nearby.
6. Opened in 2018 with nine studios, all with uninterrupted views of the Southern Ocean.
7. Each unit has its own balcony overlooking natural bush and rolling hillside.
8. In 2021, a further nine studio units and a cafe/restaurant were opened.
9. Menu designed for easy preparation while enjoying uninterrupted ocean views.
10. Enquiries above $3.65 million.
11. Option to purchase a beautiful two-bedroom, two-bath house with stunning views.
12. Some information sourced from reliable sources such as RPNZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand.
13. Confidential details only disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
14. Information Memorandum available on the website.
15. Enquiries welcome via website or by phone.
16. Contact person: Derek Johnson, phone number and email provided.