Newcastle, New South Wales
Bar / Cafe with full liquor licence until 2am CL/Wilsons
Set right in the thick of the action, fully licenced bar and cafe with excellent long term lease. One of very few sites in Newcastle with a FULL liquor licence.
This bar is perfectly situated to take advantage of booming affluent Hamilton and is performing well with a great reputation in the area. Walk in and take over, the discount price reflects the owners motivation to move it quickly.
Plenty of room for patrons with commercial kitchen and cafe for day trade and an easy transition to evening trade with great new beer systems, restaurant and bar. The venue is sizeable enough to be available for functions and comes with a great loyal team of baristas, kitchen staff and bar staff who are keen to stay on.
Beaumont Street, Hamilton has been a strong performing street for many years and with the works continuing to deter people from CBD Newcastle it is continuing to show strong returns.
This is the ideal way to get into the thriving Newcastle bar scene with Cafe and restaurant style trading supplementing mornings and lunchtime trade
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the heart of Hamilton, a booming and affluent area in Newcastle.
2. Full liquor licence until 2am, making it one of the few sites in Newcastle with this licence.
3. Established and well-performing bar with a great reputation in the area.
4. Discounted price reflects the owner's motivation to sell quickly.
5. Commercial kitchen and cafe for day trade, with an easy transition to evening trade.
6. Great new beer systems, restaurant, and bar.
7. Sizeable venue available for functions.
8. Loyal team of baristas, kitchen staff, and bar staff willing to stay on.
9. Strong returns due to the ongoing works in CBD Newcastle, deterring people and driving business to Hamilton.
10. Opportunity to enter the thriving Newcastle bar scene with the added advantage of cafe and restaurant trade.