82HF - THRIVING QLD PUB WITH FANTASTIC ROI
Tourism Brokers are pleased to present for sale this Freehold Going Concern interest of This Classic Queensland Pub. Albert Hotel Monto is based in the town of Monto, Queensland where industry meets iconic country beauty.
The historic building was first built in 1929 and originally catered for homestay within the town of Monto. A two-storey classic Queenslander, with food and beverage on the bottom storey, while a big verandah wraps around the outside of the upper-level accommodation rooms.
- A thriving Queensland country pub with a range of services
- 15 well-appointed accommodation rooms with individual air conditioning and flat screen televisions
- Public bar
- Dining room with seating for 40 diners - includes children’s play area
- Pokies room with four brand new state of the art machines
- Large, covered beer garden catering for up to 130 guests for dining and functions
- Separate bottle shop with street entrance
- Four independent income producing shops on title
- Three-bedroom owner’s residence on the second level, with upgraded kitchen and bathroom
- New storage shed and bike parking lock up
- Over $500,000 reinvested in 20/21 on property capital upgrades and replacements
- A massive return on investment of 45% from 2020/21 financial results
Restored in 2017 by current owners, the Albert Hotel Monto is now a thriving country pub with many services; accommodation, beer garden, motorbike, and cycle lock-up, food, functions, live music, and bottle shop, are only the tip of the iceberg. Country hospitality never looked as good as this. Sit back on the newly renovated verandah, or the outdoor front bar and experience a sublime afternoon breeze!
All recent profits have been reinvested in this fantastic property with new roofing, massive solar system (30Kw), fully rewired throughout, 15 new air conditioning units, new beer garden roof, repainted exterior, all new kitchen equipment and walk-in cool room, new large storage shed…. and the list goes on.
Net Income: $668,822 for 2020/21
Contact Richard O’Connell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 82HF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3934
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -