Price reduced! 21% ROI!! Historic Southern Downs Picture Perfect Hotel - 1P4396
Be quick to inquire. CRE Brokers presents to market this outstanding Freehold Going Concern. Built and opened in 1863, it is the oldest continually licensed Hotel in Queensland!
Located at the delightful Tree Change District Town of Leyburn:
. Only Hotel in town on its 2 acre site;
. Highest standard renovations;
. Modern three terminal POS system;
. Large undercover Beer Garden;
. Licensed restaurant seats 70 with 20 more outside;
. Popular Bistro and Weekly Pizza Night;
. Installation of all-area security system in 2020;
. Courtesy Bus included;
. The August Historic Motor Sprint attracts thousands annually;
. Toowoomba, Brisbane, Gold Coast within 1 to 3 hours drive.
Key Investment Insights1. The hotel has a long and rich history, having been built and opened in 1863. This adds to the charm and appeal of the property.
2. The hotel is the oldest continually licensed hotel in Queensland, making it a unique and valuable asset.
3. The hotel is located in a picturesque and popular tree change district town, which is a highly sought after location for both tourists and residents.
4. The hotel is the only one in town, giving it a monopoly in the area and ensuring a steady flow of customers.
5. The property has been renovated to the highest standard, making it a modern and attractive establishment for guests.
6. The hotel has a modern three terminal POS system, which makes managing and tracking sales and inventory easier and more efficient.
7. The large undercover beer garden is a popular feature of the hotel, providing a comfortable and enjoyable space for guests to relax and socialize.
8. The licensed restaurant seats 70 people and has an additional 20 outdoor seats, providing ample space for guests to dine and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
9. The hotel offers popular bistro and weekly pizza nights, which are a hit with locals and tourists alike.
10. The installation of an all-area security system in 2020 adds an extra layer of safety and protection for the property and its guests.
11. The courtesy bus included with the hotel is a convenient and attractive feature for guests, making it easier for them to access the property.
12. The annual August Historic Motor Sprint event attracts thousands of visitors to the area, providing a boost to business and potential for increased revenue.
13. The hotel's location is within a 1 to 3-hour drive from major cities such as Toowoomba, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast, making it easily accessible for tourists and visitors.
14. The reduced price and high ROI (return on investment) make this an attractive and potentially profitable investment opportunity for interested buyers.
15. The hotel has a strong and established