21 Museum Drive, Kerang, Victoria
Riverside Freehold Going Concern Caravan Park
Located on the banks of the Loddon River, the Kerang Caravan & Tourist Park is just a short walk to the town center and located next to the Museum, skate park & playground, as well as the parklands and riverside walking track. An excellent client base of tourists, workers and permanents ensuring consistent turnover, importantly this park still has opportunities to increase the already strong income.
Some of the many features of this park include:
• 4 new 2 bedroom cabins installed (2 cabins delivered Aug. 20' / 2 cabins del. Feb 21')
• 14 park owned cabins, 8 single room units & 4 onsite vans
• No 3rd party or online bookings, minimal social media exposure allowing avenues for growth
• Brand new 3 Bedroom Residence with views overlooking the river & park
• 59 riverside and grassed powered sites
• 32 KW of solar panels for ongoing cost savings
The current Vendors in their time have taken this park to another level, but there are still great opportunities for new owners to achieve future income growth. With the inclusion of 4 brand new cabins recently, along with a new residence and the park being surrounded by all of the towns best facilities, this is definitely a must see property and inspections are sure to impress, please click on the video link for a birds eye view the park.
Contact us today for further information, please note inspections are by appointment only.