Ivanhoe, New South Wales
MODERN BUILDING WITH LONG TERM LEASE - 70HI
- Long-term investment opportunity with a strong lease.
- Outgoings are paid by the tenant.
- 10 years commenced August 5th, 2020 with 3 x 10 years options.
- $80,155.19 (plus GST) annual CPI increases.
- Substantial depreciation .
- A local landmark for the area.
- The old hotel burnt down in late 1995 and this one was built in 1996.
- Service centre for the area and has a constant reliable gathering of locals and tourists alike..
- 4,812 sqm.
- 7 newly refurbished motel rooms. They feature brand new queen beds fitted out with fresh linen, air-conditioning, side tables, lounge and ensuite to make the stay a bit more like home.
- Large country style public bar with long timber counter with stools plus other assorted tables and chairs.
- 30 seat restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine.
- Large landscaped outdoor area with covered areas and bench seating.
- The Hotel kitchen is suitably equipped to cater to the hotel clientele with commercial appliances, gas facilities, ample bench space and a walk-in cool room.
- One bedroom residence onsite with ensuite and air conditioning.
- Guests don’t have to go anywhere else to feel right at home.
Annual Rent: $80,155.19 plus GST
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 70HI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Ivanhoe is a very small township on the Cobb Highway between the Lachlan and Darling rivers in New South Wales, Australia. It is located within the Central Darling Shire local government area and it is now more of a stopping off point for tourists headed north and south along the Cobb Highway. It is the centre of a traditional pastoral area and still provides agricultural products and services for a large part of the Shire.
Property Code: 4067
Key Investment Insights1. Long-term investment opportunity with a strong lease in place.
2. Outgoings are paid by the tenant, reducing financial burden for the owner.
3. 10-year lease commenced in August 2020 with 3 x 10-year options, providing long-term stability and potential for future growth.
4. Annual CPI increases of $80,155.19 (plus GST) ensure a steady income stream.
5. Substantial depreciation benefits for the owner.
6. Local landmark for the area, providing a sense of community and familiarity.
7. Modern building with a rich history - built in 1996 after the previous hotel burnt down in 1995.
8. Service centre for the area, providing a reliable gathering place for locals and tourists.
9. Large land size of 4,812 sqm, providing potential for future development or expansion.
10. Recently refurbished motel rooms with modern amenities, providing a comfortable stay for guests.
11. Large country-style public bar and 30-seat restaurant serving modern Australian cuisine, catering to a variety of customers.
12. Landscaped outdoor area with covered seating, providing a relaxing and inviting atmosphere.
13. Well-equipped kitchen with commercial appliances, gas facilities, and ample bench space.
14. Onsite one-bedroom residence with ensuite and air conditioning, providing convenience for the owner or manager.
15. Guests can feel right at home with all the amenities and services provided on site.
16. Located in Ivanhoe, a small township with a traditional pastoral area and potential for future growth.
17. Property ID: 70HI - a unique and valuable asset for any investor.
18. Annual rent of $80,155.19 plus GST provides a strong and steady income.
19. Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
20. Property Code: 4067 - a must-see property for any serious investor.