Go West for 22% ROI !!!!
26 Units - current occupancy under 40% allows for plenty of growth potential associated with future natural gas exploration and development, major inland freight route road upgrade plus tourism opportunities currently not being pursued.
Net Profit $244,201 in 2020-21 with some months Covid affected
• Centrally located in the town on ¾ acre of land with 3 street frontages
• Excellent repeat customer base
• Guests can walk to several dining options, eat in-house or prepare their own food in the popular rustic “Outstation” area
• Excellent room options include single, pet friendly, standard, family and free standing bungalow with verandah
• No shortage of very capable local staff to assist with everything from cleaning through to relief management
If you’re planning a future around the motel industry you may as well get the best return for your efforts! This motel can provide that.
Can be purchased in two entities:
1. Land and buildings – will provide 12% plus yield for investor or S.M.S.F.
2. Business – will provide 45% yield for operator after rent and expenses.
A full summary including 3 years Accountant’s figures will be provided to qualified purchasers.
Net Profit: $244,201
Motel InformationTotal Rooms: 26
Other Features / Notes
Dining Area/Communal Kitchen