Historic Beaconsfield Hotel Tasmania only $590,000 offers over ideal Hotel BnB Cafe Restaurant
Magnificent character property, suitable for a variety of uses, could be a licensed hotel again with the flick of a switch, a most attractive private residence, a guest house or as mostly recently, as a licensed cafe.
With features such as a Huon pine staircase and Baltic pine floors, approx 12 foot ceilings, wide skirting boards, exotic timber floor in the ballroom/dinning room, excellent well equipped kitchen, new bathrooms, renovated customer toilets and much, much more.
Beautiful ambiance, nostalgia and old-world feeling, comes with all plant and equipment and most (not all) other items.
There is still GOLD in Beaconsfield and there is a very good chance the mine is reopening,in the scenic Tamar Valley, on the wine route, on the main busy West Tamar Road, on the way to many tourist attractions, with a sizable local population.
Representing excellent value, probably best value hotel opportunity in Tasmania, for less than the price of many homes, checkout the floor plan, 11 bedrooms, could possibly be 13 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, walk-in cool room etc,etc
Original hotel built on this site in the 1880s,burnt down in 1904 and was rebuilt as a double story hotel in 1907 by J.T. Gunns. The building is heritage listed and as good as the day it was built, currently not operating, would be very easy to recommence business.
If you are serious, have been contemplating making the move to Tasmania, or having a career change, do yourself a favour, come and inspect this beautiful property and you will experience the value, character,atmosphere and golden opportunity on offer here.
For purchases who appreciates a bargain and upside Contact Paul Scott at ----------
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF; Please Note: All figures quoted are approximate.
Key Investment InsightsKey insights for this business for sale listing include:
1. The property is a historic hotel located in Beaconsfield, Tasmania, with a variety of potential uses including a licensed hotel, private residence, guest house, or licensed cafe.
2. The property features unique and attractive character details such as a Huon pine staircase, Baltic pine floors, and exotic timber flooring in the ballroom/dining room.
3. The hotel is equipped with a well-maintained kitchen, new bathrooms, and renovated customer toilets.
4. The property is situated in a prime location on the main West Tamar Road, in the scenic Tamar Valley and on the wine route, making it a desirable destination for tourists.
5. There is potential for growth and increased revenue with the possibility of the nearby mine reopening and a sizable local population.
6. The property is being sold with all plant and equipment included, making it a turnkey business opportunity.
7. The hotel has a rich history, originally built in the 1880s and rebuilt in 1907 after a fire. It is also listed as a heritage building.
8. The property is currently not operating, but it would be easy to recommence business.
9. The property offers excellent value, with a price lower than many homes in the area.
10. The property has 11 bedrooms, with potential for 13, and 3 bathrooms, as well as a walk-in cool room.
11. Interested buyers should conduct their own investigations and inquiries into the business and not rely solely on statements made by the vendor or anyone on their behalf.
12. All figures quoted are approximate.