Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
1415ML - Money Maker Adjoining $167m Upgrade of Wagga Wagga Hospital
- If you're looking for a Motel plus a lifestyle, this is the one for you!
- A very solid business next to Wagga Base Hospital.
- Fantastic money-making Bed and Breakfast Motel that is stable, secure and offers a huge upside for the next operator.
- 23 rooms plus a four bedroom Apartment currently being used the visiting family and for storage.
- In addition is a three bedroom cottage residence which boasts its own backyard with private access to the pool and a large patio with direct access to the motel.
- Business plus lifestyle - a rare find in motel properties.
- Most of the rooms have recently been upgraded with the majority being fully renovated to a 4 star standard.
- The Property currently services the business, medical and leisure markets. Adjoining the Hospital, within a minute walk, the Base Hospital is currently benefiting from the third stage of the $167m upgrade and 5 minutes to Calvary Private Hospital and specialist medical centres.
- 900 metres from the CBD, easy access to many restaurants and great shopping including the Market Place and Sturt Mall.
- 10 minute drive to Kapooka Army Base with a number of guests attending March Out Parades.
- Range of room types include Queen, Queen + Single, King suites and Family rooms with a queen and two singles.
- 42" flat screen televisions with digital and analogue Foxtel channels. Free Wi-Fi.
- Well-equipped kitchenettes in every room.
- Guest facilities: seasonal pool and barbeque, Guest Laundry and room service for breakfast. Take away restaurants are a short stroll, some deliver.
- Benefits from the city with over 67,000 people living in Wagga Wagga offering the lifestyle and facilities for everyone.
- Wagga Wagga is regarded as one of Australia's major Defence Force establishments and is home to the Kapooka Army Recruit Training Base and Royal Australian Air Force Base. Both these sectors generate a lot of business for the area and have a number of functions that attract a serious number of visitors to Wagga Wagga annually.
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1415ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2485
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location next to Wagga Base Hospital, offering a stable and secure business opportunity.
2. 23 rooms plus a four bedroom apartment and three bedroom cottage residence, providing multiple income streams.
3. Recently upgraded rooms to a 4-star standard, appealing to a wide range of guests.
4. Adjoining the $167m upgrade of Wagga Wagga Hospital, providing a steady flow of guests.
5. Close proximity to the CBD, restaurants, and shopping centers, making it convenient for guests.
6. 10-minute drive to Kapooka Army Base, attracting guests attending March Out Parades.
7. Range of room types including Queen, Queen + Single, King suites, and Family rooms, catering to different guest needs.
8. Well-equipped kitchenettes in every room, providing convenience for guests.
9. Guest facilities such as a seasonal pool, barbeque, and guest laundry, enhancing the guest experience.
10. Benefits from the city of Wagga Wagga, with a population of over 67,000, offering a diverse range of facilities and lifestyle options.
11. Home to major Defence Force establishments, generating a significant amount of business for the area.
12. Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.