Tocumwal, New South Wales
1330MF - ENTRY LEVEL FREEHOLD WAITING FOR NEW OWNERS
- Freehold motel opportunity in beautiful country town of Tocumwal.
- Entry level motel, twenty rooms and a residence for not much more than a house these days.
- Set on the edge of the Murray River well located for all attractions.
- Ideal location for tourists, workers, golf groups and buses.
- Motel in excellent condition with continuous upgrades.
- Region attracts large numbers of visitors annually.
- Owners ready to retire.
- Value buying at this price.
- Buy the lifestyle with nice income attached.
- Please call for more information.
- Inspection by appointment only.
Net Profit: $119,018 for 2018/19
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1330MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tocumwal is a bridge between two states, located on the Murray River between NSW and Victoria. 257 km from Melbourne it is the first stop on one of Australia's major inland routes, the Newell Highway. An ideal spot from which to explore the region, enjoy exceptional food and wine, get a rush from water sports and flying adventures, relax while bushwalking and camping or visit museums on your hunt for antiques and collectables.
Property Code: 3867