182-186 Murray Street, Tanunda, South Australia
The Wine Vine
Expressions of Interest Closing 14/12/2023 @ 4pm
HTL Property, in conjunction with Tourism Brokers, is pleased to offer for sale the freehold going concern interest in The Wine Vine, located in the Barossa Valley.
Key Investment Highlights
– Offering 40 recently and extensively renovated guest rooms
– Refurbished hotel located in the prestigious Barossa Valley
– World-renowned destination and top 5 wine region globally
– Within 1hrs drive to Adelaide CBD and International Airport
– Outdoor pool, licensed restaurant, BBQs, tennis court and more
– 75% average occupancy underpinned by year-round demand
– Substantial 13,162sqm* landholding with long-term potential
– Local wineries include Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Torbreck, Yalumba, Jacob’s Creek and more
– 1.22m visitors to the Barossa Valley spending $326m (YE 2022)*
Key Investment Insights1. The Wine Vine is a recently renovated hotel located in the prestigious Barossa Valley.
2. The Barossa Valley is a world-renowned destination and a top 5 wine region globally.
3. The hotel offers 40 guest rooms that have been extensively renovated.
4. The hotel is within a 1-hour drive to Adelaide CBD and the International Airport.
5. The property features an outdoor pool, licensed restaurant, BBQs, tennis court, and more.
6. The average occupancy rate is 75%, which is supported by year-round demand.
7. The property sits on a substantial 13,162sqm landholding with long-term potential.
8. The Barossa Valley is home to renowned wineries such as Penfolds, Wolf Blass, Torbreck, Yalumba, and Jacob's Creek.
9. The region attracts 1.22 million visitors annually, who spend approximately $326 million.
10. The property offers potential for growth and development in the long term.
11. The hotel is well-positioned to cater to the growing demand for wine tourism in the Barossa Valley.
12. The recent renovations make the property attractive to potential buyers.
13. The hotel's location in the heart of the Barossa Valley makes it a desirable destination for tourists.
14. The property offers a range of amenities and activities for guests, making it a popular choice for visitors.
15. The Barossa Valley is a popular wedding and event destination, providing additional revenue opportunities for the hotel.