FANTASTIC STARTER, RARE, EASILY MANAGED FREEHOLD IN MACKAY CITY - ID 2713MF
- Owners want property sold.
- Solid ongoing freehold business/motel.
- Opportunity to cover your living expenses and have a reliable income.
- High exposure highway site with profile position.
- Low maintenance solid brick/block construction.
- Large entertaining covered barbeque area.
- Same owners since 2006.
- Undercover parking.
- Onsite residence with direct internal access to reception.
- Regular long term repeat trade with a number of rooms occupied 7 days per week as part of a driver changeover arrangement.
- 8 units plus manager’s accommodation that can readily be expanded.
- Established marketing and management systems that can easily be followed.
- All bathrooms and internal areas in good condition.
- 2018-19 financials indicate $134,587 Net as provided by owner.
Net Profit: $89,360 for 2020/21
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2713MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: 975 km north of Brisbane is Mackay, one of Queensland's major coastal cities. A large and prosperous centre it has everything from a large, modern and sophisticated central business district to good beaches, major port facilities, a huge range of motels and hotels, good restaurants, excellent boating facilities and plenty of interesting trips into the historical hinterland. For those considering a lifestyle change or perhaps, are contemplating relocation for work purposes, then the Mackay region is certainly a great place to live! The vibrant developing community can proudly boast being a City where people can pursue a wide range of interests and lifestyles in a secure environment. Mackay Region has economic diversity and a progressive community attitude towards development. It is the largest sugar cane producing area in Australia, and the Port of Mackay has the largest bulk export sugar terminal in the world.
Property Code: 4196
Key Investment Insights1. Established and profitable freehold business/motel with solid ongoing income.
2. Prime location on a high exposure highway with excellent visibility.
3. Low maintenance and durable brick/block construction.
4. Large covered barbeque area for entertaining guests.
5. Same owners since 2006, indicating a successful and well-managed business.
6. Onsite residence with direct access to reception for easy management.
7. Regular long-term repeat trade, including a driver changeover arrangement.
8. Potential for expansion with 8 units and manager's accommodation.
9. Established marketing and management systems in place for easy operation.
10. Well-maintained bathrooms and internal areas.
11. Strong financial performance with a net profit of $89,360 for 2020/21.
12. Located in Mackay, a vibrant and prosperous coastal city with a diverse economy and a supportive community.