Strong Profits Perfectly Positioned Tasmanian Country Hotel With Gaming
Cash is King-Embrace Financial Freedom With This Leasehold Business
A rare opportunity is now available to own a business that runs by itself, all you need is people management skills and a customer-pleasing persona. Hotel operations experience would be a bonus, as it offers great profits as is and an experienced operator would enjoy greater success and secure their financial future.
This hotel is a hidden gem, which offers an array of income streams from approximately 85 seat restaurant/ bistro, public bar, 25 electronic gaming machines.
Kitchen boasts modern amenities, and with an experienced team of approximately 21 staff members and 2 full-time chefs, the owners enjoy flexible hours.
Located in Northern Tasmania in a popular tourist area.
This business has been financially rewarding to current operators.
Families-friendly dining and atmosphere, Sports Bar caters for patrons who enjoy the AFL and other sports or for a chilled beer over the counter.
Take charge of your life as this leasehold hotel offers strong income, ideal for a working couple, could be operated under management by an experienced hotelier or anyone who wishes to earn a great income and enjoy life in Tasmania, the place to be.
Enquire today as it will not be in the market for a long time. Make your move today, exclusively by appointment only through the agent. Information will be provided to qualified buyers only.
Phone Business Broker Paul Scott on ---------- . ---------- Praveen Pant on ---------- . ----------
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF; Please Note: All figures quoted are approximate.
Key Investment Insights1. Rare opportunity to own a self-sufficient business with minimal management required.
2. Multiple income streams including restaurant/bistro, public bar, and gaming machines.
3. Modern kitchen facilities and experienced staff in place.
4. Located in a popular tourist area in Northern Tasmania.
5. Strong financial performance for current owners.
6. Family-friendly atmosphere and sports bar catering to a variety of patrons.
7. Ideal for a working couple or experienced hotelier.
8. Potential for growth and increased profits.
9. Exclusive appointment for qualified buyers only.
10. All figures quoted are approximate.