Goulburn, New South Wales
2309ML - Rare 30 year Lease Close to Sydney in Booming Regional Centre
- Recently renovated rooms and facilities provide a strong upside.
- Ability to add your touch and enhance this money-making machine to this successfully run 43 room and suites motor inn.
- Rare owner’s spacious self-contained residence two bedrooms and option for an adjoining room.
- Ideal location with long term future.
- Fantastic layout operates like clockwork with Corporate clients.
- Real opportunity to supplement the business with quality coach groups.
- Well-designed property for ease of operation.
- Large block with room for more development and growth.
- Large professional corporate entertaining restaurant and bar area to cater for guests.
- Located within a few minutes of Hume Highway, this motel provides a service to a wide range of clients from tour buses to industry and the sales reps.
- Within walking distance to town centre and local restaurants making it a popular place to stay.
- Low maintenance structure built in 1992.
- New 30 year lease at settlement.
- (ADR NSW Tourism Accom Regional NSW $172.50 at 65% occ)
Net Profit $340,000 projected for the 2019/20
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2309ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: The City of Goulburn is a centre of diverse activity, which has led to its remarkable record of stability. Situated in the scenic Southern Tablelands of NSW, it is 194 km south-west of Sydney via the Hume Freeway. Goulburn is strategically located to provide a unique blend of City facilities and a country lifestyle. The City Council covers an area of 43sq kms and is home to 22,500 people. The surrounding districts boost the City population by a further 15,000 people.
Its strong rural industries, led by wool, combine with equally important spheres of tertiary and secondary industry to provide the City's firm economic foundations. Goulburn is also a major manufacturing base and an important rail centre. Other income is derived from engineering, warehousing and distribution, government agencies, retailing, meat processing and tourism. Goulburn is also home to the NSW Police Academy which occupies 48 hectares within the city.
Events: The Australian Blues Music Festival is held in February, as is the Goulburn Rodeo. March witnesses the Goulburn Show and the Goulburn City Rose Festival. The Lilac City Festival is held annually on the October long weekend. It includes the Lilac City Country Music Jamboree.
Property Code: 3168
Key Investment Insights1. The business for sale is a 43 room and suites motor inn located in the City of Goulburn, a booming regional centre in the scenic Southern Tablelands of NSW.
2. The property has recently been renovated, providing a strong upside for potential buyers.
3. The motor inn includes a rare owner's spacious self-contained residence with two bedrooms and the option for an adjoining room.
4. The location of the motor inn is ideal for long term future growth and success.
5. The layout of the property is well-designed and operates efficiently, making it popular with corporate clients.
6. There is a real opportunity for the business to supplement its income by attracting quality coach groups.
7. The property is situated on a large block of land, providing potential for further development and growth.
8. The motor inn features a large, professional corporate entertaining restaurant and bar area to cater for guests.
9. Its proximity to the Hume Highway makes it a convenient stopover for a wide range of clients, from tour buses to industry and sales reps.
10. The motor inn is within walking distance to the town centre and local restaurants, making it a popular place to stay.
11. The property is low maintenance, having been built in 1992.
12. The sale includes a new 30 year lease at settlement.
13. The projected net profit for the 2019/20 financial year is $340,000.
14. The City of Goulburn is a stable and diverse community, strategically located to provide a unique blend of city facilities and a country lifestyle.
15. The city hosts a range of events throughout the year, including the Australian Blues Music Festival, Goulburn Rodeo, Goulburn Show, and Lilac City Festival.
16. The property is listed under Property ID: 2309ML and interested buyers should quote this code when enquiring.
17. The property is also listed under Property Code: 3168.