Dunedin Central, South Island
16 Units - Ready for You Now - R and M Done
Business Lease $1,395,000
Don't just dream it, now's the time to live it! Live in Dunedin and take over running one of the busiest motels in the city, that has the added bonus of being well positioned in the marketplace for continued business growth.
A 16- unit motel situated on the northern route out of Dunedin, close to the University and Hospital who are some of the biggest requires of accommodation in Dunedin. This should make this an easy decision to move now into the role of running your own business and say goodbye to the lifestyle you are currently in.
The new operator will have the advantage of all the support offered through being a member of New Zealand's largest and strongest nationwide motel network.
A very well presented and cared for complex is on offer after a considerable refurbishment program. Walk in today with no major renovations looming or upkeep apparent, also the motel is independently assessed by Qualmark as 4-star silver quality accommodation. Proudly presented by the owners who wish to pursue retirement.
Enjoy the lifestyle of running your own motel and interacting with some very interesting people from all around the world, at the same time as you run a profitable business. The motel caters for a good cross section of the travelling public, both corporate and leisure travellers and enjoys high occupancy year-round. Ample onsite parking is available for guests.
Owners residence is 3 bedroom and 3 bath.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Lease of this Motel for sale in Dunedin via our website or by phoning DEREK JOHNSON on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Well-positioned in the marketplace for continued business growth
2. Situated on the northern route out of Dunedin, close to the University and Hospital
3. Easy decision to move into the role of running your own business
4. Support offered through being a member of New Zealand's largest and strongest nationwide motel network
5. Recently undergone a considerable refurbishment program
6. No major renovations or upkeep apparent
7. Independently assessed by Qualmark as 4-star silver quality accommodation
8. Owners wish to pursue retirement
9. Opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle of running a motel and interacting with people from all around the world
10. Caters for a good cross section of the travelling public, both corporate and leisure travellers
11. High occupancy year-round
12. Ample onsite parking for guests
13. 3 bedroom, 3 bath owners residence
14. Confidential details can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement
15. Information Memorandum available on website
16. Enquiries welcome via website or by phone.