Cook Islands, Pacific Islands
Black Rock Beach Pool Villa Estate
$2,575,000 NZD (+ Cook Islands Gov. VAT if any)
This spectacular opportunity offers one of the best locations on Rarotonga for a five star, five one-bedroom beachfront pool villa complex.
Located among the natural rock formations of a site where you can see and hear the waves lapping on the white sand beach while you relax in your pool. Perfect as a family retreat and / or commercial operation.
There is two one-bedroom, beachfront pool villas on one section and three one-bedroom beachfront pool villas on an adjoining section. There is the option to live in one and rent the other four or alternatively to combine them into one operation as an intimate corporate or family retreat.
This development's prime location offers the potential to participate in the growing tourism market of the Cook Islands with significant upside growth potential, particularly in the booming online, private rental market.
For further details, please refer to the following website link:
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
We would welcome your enquiry on the Business Freehold on Leased Land at $2,575,000 NZD (plus Cook Islands Gov. VAT, if applicable) of this Villa Estate for sale in Cooks Islands via our website or by phoning CHRIS WONG on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Prime beachfront location with stunning natural surroundings and views of the ocean.
2. Five one-bedroom beachfront pool villas, perfect for a family retreat or commercial operation.
3. Option to live in one villa and rent the other four, or combine them for a larger retreat.
4. Potential for significant growth in the Cook Islands' tourism market, particularly in the private rental sector.
5. Well-established and successful website for marketing and bookings.
6. Possible opportunity to purchase the business freehold on leased land for $2,575,000 NZD.
7. Potential for additional income through partnerships with local tour operators and activities.
8. Proximity to popular tourist attractions and amenities, such as restaurants and shops.
9. High demand for luxury accommodations in the Cook Islands.
10. Potential for expansion or development of additional villas on the adjoining section of land.