Cook Islands, Pacific Islands
Luxury Villas, Shared Ownership & Other Options
Land and Buildings Options From $45,500NZD (+ Cook Islands Gov. VAT if any)
Aitutaki is regarded by many as one of the world's most beautiful islands and Aitutaki Beach Resort is a boutique resort situated on one of its finest stretches of white sand beach and blue lagoon.
This architect designed pool beach villa offers the finest in relaxed island living that interacts with the natural environment throughout. Featuring an ensuite bedroom overlooking the pool, beach and lagoon, an entertainer's designer kitchen, dining and swimming pool, means that you can enjoy nature's creation from all parts of your villa.
The one-bedroom beach pool villas would be attractive to romantic couples and honeymooners on a short stay or living year-round.
The combination of a world class beach location and luxurious pool villa design makes for an outstanding opportunity to own a unique family retreat and / or participate in the booming online market for individual pool beach villas.
For only $NZ45,500 own a 1/10th share of a spectacular one-bedroom beachfront villa or own the entire villa for just $NZ455,000. Or purchase all 8 villas and own a spectacular five-star beach resort and manage it yourself!
Alternatively, for $NZD1,250,000, a special opportunity for an onsite manager to own and operate a cafe, front desk, laundry and maintenance as well as live on-site in a three-bedroom residence. This offers the prospect to be your own boss and live in Paradise!
Further details are available on the website: www.villasofthesouthseas.com/aitutaki-beach-resort.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
We would welcome your enquiry on these Investment Property Opportunities with options from $45,500NZD for sale in Aitutaki Cook Islands via our website or by phoning CHRIS WONG on ---------- , DDI ---------- or ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location: Aitutaki is considered one of the world's most beautiful islands, making it an attractive destination for tourists and potential buyers.
2. Boutique resort: Aitutaki Beach Resort is a boutique resort, offering a more intimate and exclusive experience for guests.
3. Luxury villas: The villas are designed by an architect and offer luxurious living spaces that blend in with the natural environment.
4. Shared ownership: The option to own a 1/10th share of a villa or the entire villa makes it accessible to a wider range of buyers.
5. Potential for rental income: The booming online market for individual pool beach villas presents a potential for rental income for owners.
6. Onsite management opportunity: The option for an onsite manager to own and operate a cafe, front desk, and other facilities presents an opportunity for someone to be their own boss and live in paradise.
7. Multiple options for investment: The listing offers various options for investment, from owning a share of a villa to owning the entire resort.
8. Additional residence: The opportunity to live on-site in a three-bedroom residence adds to the appeal for potential buyers.
9. Detailed information available: Interested buyers can find further details on the resort's website, providing transparency and information for potential investors.
10. Potential for growth: Aitutaki is a popular tourist destination, and the potential for growth in the tourism industry could lead to an increase in demand for luxury villas and resorts.