Ross Motel - Freehold and Business
Located in the picturesque historic village of Ross, on the banks of the Macquarie River 1 hour south from Launceston.
This beautiful 4 Star Motel was built in 2005 and includes 11 ensuite cottages and a large family residence (251 sqm) with reception.
In top class condition throughout the business is easy to operate (no cooked breakfasts) and a working couple would only require casual housemaids.
Containing 1 title on 2,613 sqm, the cottages are spaced amongst landscaped gardens, lawns and trees.
Ross was established in 1821 and is arguably the finest 19th century village in Australia and is a strong tourist drawcard.
Highly recommended, a full report is available from John Blacklow and Rodney Rawlings.
Key Investment Insights- Located in a picturesque and historic village with a strong tourist drawcard
- Includes 11 well-maintained ensuite cottages and a large family residence
- Easy to operate with no cooked breakfasts, suitable for a working couple with casual housemaids
- Situated on a single title with spacious grounds and landscaped gardens
- Ross is considered one of the finest 19th century villages in Australia
- Highly recommended by agents John Blacklow and Rodney Rawlings