Bunbury, Western Australia
Quest Apartments - Regional Powerhouse, net profit over $1m | Resort Brokers ID : LH006917
The immensely profitable Quest Bunbury is on the market for the first time in 13 years. Situated in the largest regional city of Western Australia, Quest Bunbury comprises a modern 52 key complex situated in the heart of Bunbury. The business has consistently high occupancy rates (5 year average of 80.9%) and a corporate client ratio above 81% making it the "go-to" destination for corporate travellers from around Australia. The Business is easy to run with receptionists and night managers in place, and is backed by the proven successful Quest franchise model. This Business would suit a first-time operator and/or an experienced business owner looking to partner with the prestigious Quest brand.
- Modern strata titled apartment complex with comprising of 52 keys.
- 23 years remaining on lease terms including options.
- Exceptional location close to Bunbury City centre and easy access to surrounding attractions and infrastructure.
- Operated under the Quest Apartment Hotels brand.
- Currently operating at 91% occupancy with occupancy range from 70% up to 91% over last 5 years.
- 200m walk to Koombana Bay/ Bunbury Harbour foreshore;
- Bunbury has a strong industrial, agricultural, mining and tourism sector, servicing the Margaret River region
- Rent is negotiated directly with Strata Owners and is below the Quest benchmarks
- Long-standing relationship with key corporate clients
- Property inspections by appointment only
Date updated: 22 Oct 2021 22:00:07
Net Profit: $1,181,300
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -