Blenheim Central, South Island
A Great Time to Buy - Motivated Vendor
Business Lease $755,000
Don't miss this chance to be part of the thriving tourism and accommodation industry in the bubbling Blenheim area of the Marlborough Sounds.
Cherylea Motel is a 17-unit property and has a good variety of studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and a three-bedroom home which gives the operator a good mix of units to service most accommodation requirements. Families love the swimming pool, large grounds and a great children's play area.
The property enjoys a wide frontage to the street and has great street appeal.
Three-bedroom home with separate utility room, large living areas, up-market tiled bathroom and secluded man-cave at the back of the large double garage.
The complex is ideally located for corporate guests, international and domestic guests, and just a 3-minute drive to the CBD and a 2-minute drive to the ASB Theatre Marlborough. Guests use Cherylea as a base when visiting the Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand's largest winegrowing region and the world famous Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre.
Marlborough Sounds is a mecca for all things coastal. As a haven for wildlife, a treat for landscape-lovers, and an area steeped in history, the Marlborough Sounds makes the perfect setting for some awesome activities.
Please be aware that some of this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of same.
Some details of this listing are confidential and can only be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement, included in the Information Memorandum available on our website.
We would welcome your enquiry on this Business Lease of Cherylea Motel for sale in Blenheim via our website or by phoning JAN GRANT on ---------- , DDI ---------- , ---------- .
Key Investment Insights1. Motivated vendor looking to sell their 17-unit motel property in Blenheim, Marlborough Sounds.
2. Good mix of units including studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and a three-bedroom home.
3. Property has a wide frontage and great street appeal.
4. Includes a three-bedroom home with separate utility room, large living areas, and a man-cave.
5. Ideal location for corporate, international, and domestic guests.
6. Close proximity to CBD and ASB Theatre Marlborough.
7. Guests use the motel as a base for visiting Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand's largest winegrowing region, and the Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre.
8. Marlborough Sounds offers a variety of activities and is known for its wildlife, landscapes, and history.
9. Confidential information can be disclosed upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
10. Information Memorandum available on the website.
11. Business lease opportunity.
12. Contact Jan Grant for further details.