Wyalong, New South Wales
1518MF - Freehold Motel Motivated Sellers and Opportunity for You
9 unit motel (4 units built in 1978, 2 units built in 1981, 3 units built in 1991)
Neat, well-appointed and easy to run motel situated on the busy Newell and Mid-Western Highways between Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Ideal for first-time operators or semi-retirement.
Includes a spacious 3 bedroom residence that in the past has been used as a 1 bedroom residence and a 2 bedroom apartment for guests.
2 x 5,000lt rain water tanks for washing.
2 x Sheds for storage.
Garage for owner's vehicle.
Highway position provides excellent trade exposure with continual repeat clientele by company workers and travellers.
All ground floor property is conveniently located next door to the Tavern and Post Office agency with various eateries close by.
Large motel rooms are comfortable, well presented with the unique design of the units allowing all facilities of the rooms to be used at the same time.
Exterior of motel has been recently painted to provide a fresh new look.
Reluctant, urgent sale due to family illness with reduced price to meet market expectations.
Net profit $74,000 projected for 2015/16
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1518MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wyalong is located 4.4 kilometres from West Wyalong and is a historic town from the late gold rush years of the 1890's. Wyalong's residents enjoy wide streets, large blocks, and strong community spirit contributing to a village atmosphere. There are a number of businesses in Wyalong, which provide essential services as well as those little extras! Wyalong is an attractive country town which many hundreds of thousands of people pass through each year. It is also rich in the history and romance of the past.
Wyalong has a variety of sporting and community organisations that are always looking to welcome new members. In addition, the town has a beautiful public school, which caters for infants and primary school aged children. There are many things to do and see in Wyalong, which makes it a great environment to live in and visit.
West Wyalong is the administrative centre and largest town in the Bland Shire, which forms part of the Central West region of NSW. Its position on the Newell Highway, 139 kms from Parkes, makes it an important stop for travellers. The area is a successful agricultural centre, producing most of the State's cereal crops and it is once again a major centre of gold mining, with many hundreds of millions invested in a new gold mine north of the town.
Property Code: 2429
Key Investment Insights1. Neat and well-appointed 9 unit motel situated on busy highways
2. Ideal for first-time operators or semi-retirement
3. Includes spacious 3 bedroom residence
4. 2 x 5,000lt rain water tanks and 2 sheds for storage
5. Highway position provides excellent trade exposure and repeat clientele
6. Conveniently located next to tavern and post office with eateries nearby
7. Large and comfortable motel rooms with unique design
8. Exterior recently painted for a fresh look
9. Urgent sale due to family illness with reduced price to meet market expectations
10. Projected net profit of $74,000 for 2015/16
11. Located in historic town with strong community spirit
12. Variety of sporting and community organizations in the area
13. Important stop for travelers on the Newell Highway
14. Successful agricultural center and major gold mining area
15. Property code: 2429