Windeyer, New South Wales
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION ON LIFESTYLE CARAVAN PARK FREEHOLD FOR SALE IN NSW
Bushlands Tourist Park is a 5 acre property bordered by Long Creek which flows the gold fields of Windeyer in NSW.
The Park has a range of self contained accommodation to suit various groupings and budgets including standard cabins, retro caravans, powered sites, and camping areas. There is a sheltered camp kitchen and a large amenities block with laundry facilities. The general store is well stocked and open long hours; gold fossicking equipment can be hired.
Bushlands is a pet friendly park. An historic dance hall with stage and kitchen can be used by groups for meetings and get-togethers.
Next door is the Gold & Fleece Hotel, where the atmosphere is always warm and friendly and great meals are served from Thursday to Sunday.
There is also a recently renovated amenities block, camp kitchen and BBQ's.
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established and profitable tourist park with a range of accommodation options to suit different budgets and group sizes.
2. Located in a picturesque and historically significant area near the gold fields of Windeyer, NSW.
3. 5 acre property with a peaceful and natural setting, bordered by Long Creek.
4. Pet-friendly park, catering to a wide range of guests including families, couples, and groups.
5. Additional facilities such as a camp kitchen, amenities block, and BBQ's have been recently renovated.
6. General store on-site with long opening hours, providing convenience for guests.
7. Opportunity for additional income through hiring out gold fossicking equipment.
8. Historic dance hall on-site that can be used for group meetings and events.
9. Adjacent to the Gold & Fleece Hotel, providing guests with easy access to meals and entertainment.
10. Potential for further growth and development of the business.