Wellington, New South Wales
2462MI - Unique Investment Opportunity
- Passive Income Plus Development options.
- Boutique Accommodation and Function Centre.
- New 30 year lease in place.
- Huge Development options.
- Additional land 4.45 ha (approximately).
- Prior D.A for 55 Residential Lots.
- Make it Yours!
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2462MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wellington is located in the Wellington Valley at the junction of the Macquarie and Bell Rivers at the foot of Mt Arthur - in Central NSW. Wellington is a service centre for the surrounding district with the principal production being wool, beef, wheat, some wine, manufacturing and tourism.
If you are looking for a destination which offers some great experiences, then Wellington is the place to be. Surrounded by mountain ranges and two rivers which flow through the town, Wellington provides travellers with plenty of things to do which allow them to be as active or as relaxed as they like.
There are a number of great experiences to be had in and around Wellington and the best bit is that it won't break the bank. Explore the magic of the Cathedral and Gaden Caves as well as the Phosphate Mine at the Wellington Caves, or alternatively, head to Lake Burrendong and try a spot of skiing or fishing.
Property Code: 2858
Key Investment Insights1. Boutique accommodation and function centre with a new 30 year lease in place.
2. Huge development options available for potential growth and expansion.
3. Additional land of 4.45 ha (approximately) included in the sale.
4. Prior D.A for 55 residential lots provides potential for additional income streams.
5. Located in Wellington, a thriving service centre for the surrounding district in Central NSW.
6. Surrounded by scenic mountain ranges and two rivers, offering a range of activities for visitors.
7. Affordable destination with plenty of experiences to offer, including exploring caves and mines, skiing and fishing.
8. Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
9. Property ID: 2462MI (quote when enquiring).
10. Make this unique investment opportunity yours and reap the benefits of passive income and development potential.