2404ML - A SMALL PRICE TO START YOUR MOTEL CAREER
- The City Heart Motel in Warrnambool is appropriately named.
- A quality 17 room motel only a whisker away from the CBD.
- It offers a healthy lease and a good income that can be easily built on.
- It’s priced to sell - especially looking for an entry into the lucrative accommodation industry.
- Warrnambool is the business centre of Southwest Victoria.
- Being just a tad over 2.5 hours from Melbourne.
- Offering strong corporate visitation.
Along with its destination for the international and local tourist exploring the well-advertised drawcards - like the Great Ocean Road, the whale watchers, the fishing, the surf - and lots more.
And for a family? State, Catholic, and private schools, Deakin University, sporting clubs and more.
We know this property is good. But you can check the online reviews to see what other people think. It's all good news!
IS THIS YOUR YEAR FOR A CHANGE?
Net Profit: $127,410 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2404ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: With a population of 34,000 and a catchment of 100,000 Warrnambool is the regional centre to Victoria's Great South Coast. It is located 263 km south west of Melbourne, a drive of approximately three hours. Travelling the Great Ocean Road to Warrnambool takes 5.5 hours. Warrnambool is also 655km from Adelaide in South Australia, an 8 hour drive.
Whilst agriculture - dairy, sheep and forestry - remain the mainstay of the regional economy, renewable energies are a key opportunity particularly in the emerging international carbon economies. The natural resources of wind, wave, gas and geothermal will position the Great South Coast as Victoria's alternative energy region. Adding value to primary produce is a prosperous manufacturing sector where butter, cheese, meat and seafood is made and exported.
There is also an expanding engineering focused manufacturing sector to support the bigger projects and developments of the Region. This activity has led to not just business growth and development but also innovation in responding to needs.
Property Code: 3930