Warialda, New South Wales
1434MF - COUNTRY FREEHOLD BUSINESS & HOME
- Affordable one town one freehold asset for less than $1m.
- 12 generous motel suites - ideal for a husband-and-wife dynamic.
- Huge 2.25 acre block applicable for expansion STCA.
- Busy connecting Hwy thoroughfare.
- Opportunity to advance bookings and profile with online web presence.
- Approximate yield showing 17% ROI.
- Licensed restaurant currently not operating. Can be doubled as conference facility.
- Commercial kitchen catering for breakfasts and evening meals to room.
- Ample car and truck parking.
- Extensive R&M improvements over the past 4 plus years of ownership.
- Agricultural area providing traveling corporate clientele, transport workforce and strong passing trade.
Tourism Brokers present a significant land holding with a consistent and potentially expandable accommodation asset for sale.
With regional leisure accommodation growth scheduled to accelerate in the coming years, your opportunity to break your 9 to 5 routine, for your own regional freehold motel business and lifestyle change.
Positioned with consistent maintainable clientele you can choose your own operational adventure within a tight knit country community.
Net Profit: $167,194 expected for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1434MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3759
Key Investment Insights1. Affordable opportunity to own a freehold business and home in a regional area for less than $1 million.
2. 12 spacious motel suites, perfect for a husband-and-wife team to manage.
3. Large 2.25 acre block with potential for expansion, subject to council approval.
4. Located on a busy connecting highway, providing a steady stream of passing trade.
5. Opportunity to increase bookings and online presence to boost profitability.
6. Potential for a 17% return on investment.
7. Licensed restaurant currently not operating, but can be utilized as a conference facility.
8. Well-equipped commercial kitchen for providing breakfast and dinner to guests.
9. Ample parking space for cars and trucks.
10. Significant repairs and maintenance improvements made over the past 4 years.
11. Located in an agricultural area, providing a steady flow of corporate and transport clientele.
12. Opportunity for a lifestyle change in a tight-knit country community.
13. Expected net profit of $167,194 for 2020/21.
14. Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
15. Property ID: 1434MF (quote when enquiring).
16. Property Code: 3759.