Warialda, New South Wales
1434MF - COUNTRY FREEHOLD BUSINESS & HOME
FREEHOLD $975,000 + SAV
- Affordable one town one freehold asset for less than $1m.
- 12 generous motel suites - ideal for a husband-and-wife dynamic.
- Huge 2.25 acre block applicable for expansion STCA.
- Busy connecting Hwy thoroughfare.
- Opportunity to advance bookings and profile with online web presence.
- Approximate yield showing 17% ROI.
- Licensed restaurant currently not operating. Can be doubled as conference facility.
- Commercial kitchen catering for breakfasts and evening meals to room.
- Ample car and truck parking.
- Extensive R&M improvements over the past 4 plus years of ownership.
- Agricultural area providing traveling corporate clientele, transport workforce and strong passing trade.
Tourism Brokers present a significant land holding with a consistent and potentially expandable accommodation asset for sale.
With regional leisure accommodation growth scheduled to accelerate in the coming years, your opportunity to break your 9 to 5 routine, for your own regional freehold motel business and lifestyle change.
Positioned with consistent maintainable clientele you can choose your own operational adventure within a tight knit country community.
Net Profit: $167,194 expected for 2020/21
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1434MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3759