Tweed Heads, New South Wales
1371ML - BEST OF THE BEST IN BORDER TOWN
Tweed Heads is a border-town located on the NSW side of the border to Coolangatta. It is a strong motel city and offers all the amenities suitable for a short term stay or longer holiday such as good shopping, beautiful beaches, great boating and fishing on the river, world class entertainment and a multitude of cafes, restaurants, clubs to dine and relax.
The motels main features are:
- 15 good quality renovated rooms.
- Long term lease with reasonable rent ratio.
- Fully renovated two bedroom manager’s residence adjoins office.
- No groundwork just onsite pool.
- Consistently high occupancy and repeat clientele.
- Secure business model and improving profits after COVID-19 lockdowns.
Why buy a motel where you have to spend a bomb on renovations when you could buy one where all the hard work has been done? This profitable leasehold in Tweed Heads is primed for good growth after a makeover during covid. It had shown years of consistent trade prior to last year and is starting to bounce back now showing consistent occupancies around 80%.
All the hard work has been done by the current owners, so the opportunity exists for a new operator to keep connecting the dots and bank their profits. Central location, great rooms, repeat customers, good reviews, systems in place… Do I need to say anything else?
Enquire now, as properties like this rarely exist.
Turnover: $462,326 Ex GST 2020-21
Net Profit: $186,636 for 2020-21
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1371ML(quote when enquiring)
Location: Tweed Heads is abutting the Queensland border, and is a hotbed of activity, with tourism, shopping, surfing and some of the fastest residential growth in the state. It offers a wealth of holiday experiences – from lush World Heritage listed rainforests and rolling green farmland to unspoilt beaches and ocean adventures – all easily accessed from the Gold Coast Airport.
Property Code: 3787
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in a popular tourist destination with a strong motel market.
2. 15 renovated rooms with a fully renovated two bedroom manager's residence.
3. Long term lease with reasonable rent ratio.
4. No groundwork required, only an onsite pool.
5. Consistently high occupancy and loyal repeat clientele.
6. Secure business model with improving profits after COVID-19 lockdowns.
7. Opportunity for further growth and profits with minimal effort.
8. Central location, great rooms, repeat customers, and good reviews.
9. Established systems in place for smooth operation.
10. Rare opportunity in a highly sought-after area.
11. High turnover and net profit for 2020-21 financial year.
12. Close proximity to Queensland border and Gold Coast Airport.