Tweed Heads, New South Wales
1363ML - PROFITS GROWING ON THE EDGE OF THE GOLD COAST
Tweed Heads is an extension of the Gold Coast but on the NSW side of the border. The advantage is there is no stamp duty to pay on the going concern business purchase saving you a lot compared with buying over the border in QLD.
On offer today is a motel that has seen rapid growth over the past three years due to the operator getting more savvy and taking advantage of 2020 which for many was a bad year. For this property it was a BOOM year!
What do you get for your money?
- A 25 year lease in a central location
- 21 rooms of varying configurations
- Large residence with option of 2 or 3 bedrooms
- 3-car garaging and plenty of storage
- Onsite pool, no grounds to mow
- Low rent ratio and fair landlord who has topped up the lease for sale
- Walk to clubs, shops, entertainment and cafes
- 12 minutes walk to Coolangatta beach (2 minutes by car)
The central location, opposite the largest bowls club in Australia gives you peace of mind that business will come if you look after them. With all the positives, there could be an opportunity for a hands-on working couple to grow the business as it is currently being run under management.
Call now as motels in locations like this SELL quickly.
Net Profit: $365,729 (3 year average)
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1363ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tweed Heads is as far north as you can get in NSW, with the town abutting the Queensland border, and turning into Coolangatta on the other side, with both known as the Twin Towns. The area is a hotbed of activity, with tourism, shopping, surfing and some of the fastest residential growth in the state. It is nestled in the caldera of an ancient shield volcano and offers a wealth of holiday experiences - from lush World Heritage listed rainforests and rolling green farmland to unspoilt beaches and ocean adventures - all easily accessed from the Gold Coast Airport.
Property Code: 3683
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in Tweed Heads, a popular tourist destination on the NSW side of the Gold Coast.
2. No stamp duty to be paid on the business purchase due to being located in NSW.
3. Rapid growth in profits over the past three years.
4. 25 year lease in a central location.
5. 21 rooms of varying configurations.
6. Large residence with option of 2 or 3 bedrooms.
7. 3-car garaging and plenty of storage.
8. Onsite pool and no grounds to mow.
9. Low rent ratio and fair landlord who has topped up the lease for sale.
10. Close proximity to clubs, shops, entertainment and cafes.
11. Only a 12 minute walk to Coolangatta beach.
12. Potential for growth with hands-on management.
13. Motels in this location sell quickly.
14. Average net profit of $365,729 over the past 3 years.
15. Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
16. Property ID: 1363ML.
17. Located in Tweed Heads, a popular tourist destination with a diverse range of activities and experiences.
18. Nestled in the caldera of an ancient shield volcano.
19. Easily accessible from the Gold Coast Airport.
20. Property Code: 3683.