15-19 Victoria Street, Townsville, Queensland
MOTEL WITH AWESOME VIEWS, TOWNSVILLE CITY
• Solid 24 room of brick & tile construction
• Stunning 180 views of Magnetic & beyond to the north
• Outstanding location in North Ward. Townsville #1 suburb
• Extensively renovated over the last 2 years
• Restaurant & large commercial kitchen under-utilised with huge demand
• Rooms are large with most being self-contained.
• Flood Free property
• Leafy location with CBD (400m) & Strand Beach (800m) nearby
• Mix of clientele – Corporate, tradies, regulars, tourists, groups
• Idyllic tropical lifestyle with income as well
Motel InformationTotal Rooms: 24Restaurant: YesSale Type: Freehold
Key Investment Insights1. The motel has a solid 24 rooms made of brick and tile construction.
2. The property boasts stunning 180 degree views of Magnetic Island and beyond.
3. Its location in North Ward, Townsville's top suburb, is outstanding.
4. Extensive renovations have been done over the past 2 years.
5. The restaurant and large commercial kitchen are currently under-utilized, despite high demand.
6. Most of the rooms are self-contained and spacious.
7. The property is flood-free.
8. It is located in a leafy area, with the CBD only 400m away and the Strand Beach 800m away.
9. The motel caters to a mix of clientele, including corporate guests, tradies, regulars, tourists, and groups.
10. The property offers an idyllic tropical lifestyle with a steady income.