Taree, New South Wales
1283MF - MID NORTH COAST FREEHOLD - A MUST TO INSPECT!
- 21 ground floor, refurbished units motel
- Currently a Bed and Breakfast operation
- Close to Restaurants and eateries
- Restaurant, bar, and commercial kitchen previously leased, but not currently in use
- Ample opportunity to add additional income
- Located in a strong regional area boasting significant demand from Corporates
- The three-bedroom residence has been completely renovated to a high standard
- Current use of on-line Internet Bookings limited
- Whether adding it to your portfolio, exiting the city for a lifestyle change, or securing a future passive investment, this motel deserves your closest consideration
- Contact us now for further information.
Net Profit: $489,396 for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1283MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of the major towns on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, Taree is idyllically situated on the Manning River 317 km north-east of Sydney. It is a big, modern, attractive town servicing the surrounding rural industries and driven by the tourists and travellers who pass through the town. It has tended to develop more as a service centre and stopover point than as an actual tourist destination.
Today Taree is a successful rural centre sustained by a wide range of activities including dairying, a timber industry, leather goods and engineering works. Taree CBD centered along Commerce Street, together with shopping centre development to the west, provides a broad range of retail and commercial facilities.
Property Code: 4041
Key Investment Insights1. The business is currently operating as a Bed and Breakfast, providing a unique and personalized experience for guests.
2. Located in close proximity to a variety of restaurants and eateries, providing convenience for guests.
3. The restaurant, bar, and commercial kitchen on the premises were previously leased, but are currently not in use, providing an opportunity for the new owner to potentially generate additional income.
4. The motel has ample opportunity for growth and expansion, with potential to increase revenue through marketing efforts and utilizing online platforms for bookings.
5. The motel is situated in a strong regional area with high demand from corporate clients, providing a stable and consistent source of income.
6. The three-bedroom residence on the property has been completely renovated to a high standard, providing comfortable and modern living quarters for the owner.
7. The current use of online internet bookings is limited, providing an opportunity for the new owner to implement a more robust and efficient booking system.
8. Whether looking to add to an existing portfolio, seeking a lifestyle change, or securing a future passive investment, this motel offers a great opportunity for the right buyer.
9. The property is currently generating a strong net profit of $489,396 for the 2020/21 financial year, making it a profitable and attractive investment.
10. Located in Taree, a major town on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, the motel is situated in a prime location with easy access to surrounding areas and amenities.
11. Taree is a thriving rural center with a diverse range of industries, providing a stable and sustainable economy for the business.
12. The CBD of Taree offers a variety of retail and commercial facilities, making it a convenient and desirable location for tourists and travelers.
13. The property is listed under the code 4041 and interested buyers can contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.