Taree, New South Wales
1283MF - MID NOTHING COAST NSW FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN - A MUST TO INSPECT!
- 21 ground floor, refurbished units motel
- Currently a Bed and Breakfast operation
- Close to Restaurants and eateries
- Restaurant, bar, and commercial kitchen previously leased, but not currently in use
- Ample opportunity to add additional income
- Located in a strong regional area boasting significant demand from Corporates
- The three-bedroom residence has been completely renovated to a high standard
- Current use of on-line Internet Bookings limited
- Whether adding it to your portfolio, exiting the city for a lifestyle change, or securing a future passive investment, this motel deserves your closest consideration
- Contact us now for further information.
Net Profit: $489,396 for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1283MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of the major towns on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, Taree is idyllically situated on the Manning River 317 km north-east of Sydney. It is a big, modern, attractive town servicing the surrounding rural industries and driven by the tourists and travellers who pass through the town. It has tended to develop more as a service centre and stopover point than as an actual tourist destination.
Today Taree is a successful rural centre sustained by a wide range of activities including dairying, a timber industry, leather goods and engineering works. Taree CBD centered along Commerce Street, together with shopping centre development to the west, provides a broad range of retail and commercial facilities.
Property Code: 4041