FREEHOLD INVESTMENT MOTEL IN TOWNSVILLE FOR SALE
We are pleased to have been appointed as Exclusive Brokers to market the freehold investment (passive) interest of the Banjo Paterson Motor Inn located in Townsville, North Queensland.
The Motel comprises 25 rooms over various configurations and also offers a very well presented onsite Restaurant. Although the Restaurant is open to the public, it caters mainly to in house guests.
The Motel is located on the busy Bowen Road strip. It is very close to all sporting fields and facilities that bring large numbers of guests to the region.
Townsville is also home to the “ Grooving the Moo” music festival and of course, the V8 races in July.
Adani have recently been granted approval to proceed with their mining interests and are planning to locate their Head Office in Townsville.
The construction of the long awaited stadium is also about to commence.
With a rental income of $135,000 per annum and Tenant paying outgoings, this will show a 9.8% ROI!
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location on busy Bowen Road strip
2. Close proximity to sporting fields and facilities
3. Strong demand for accommodation due to events such as "Grooving the Moo" and V8 races
4. Adani's mining interests and planned Head Office in Townsville will bring potential for increased business
5. Construction of new stadium will also bring potential for increased business
6. Well-presented onsite restaurant that caters mainly to in-house guests
7. 25 rooms with various configurations
8. Rental income of $135,000 per annum with tenant paying outgoings
9. High ROI of 9.8%
10. Exclusive brokers appointed for sale of freehold investment.