2411ML - I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE - YOU CAN'T GET MUCH CLOSER!
- Rosebud Motel.
- Just 12 well maintained comfortable rooms.
- Large three bedroom residence.
- Plus events/games room – an all year opportunity for group hire.
- And now COVID PROOF!
- So close to Melbourne, yet in another world.
- A champion of the short break market, a high earner in most holiday seasons, and immediate access into the spa and golf markets.
Net Profit: $185,000 projected for 2020/21
Contact Annette Adams and Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2411ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rosebud, nestled between Rye and Dromana on the Nepean Highway, is part of the Mornington Peninsula which is located just over an hour's drive away from the city, on Melbourne's 'doorstep', and is often described as Melbourne's playground. It is the most popular informal recreation area in Victoria.
Rosebud's commercial centre stretches along one side of about a 2 kilometre length of Point Nepean Road, with some shops separated from this wide thoroughfare by a service road. The shopping precinct features attractive garden strips, paved areas and several wood carvings of notable local identities from the past. At the western end of the commercial strip is the large Rosebud Plaza Shopping Centre, while towards the eastern end is the smaller Rosebud Beach Shopping Centre, Rosebud Central Shopping Centre and local cinema complex.
Property Code: 3857
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
- The business for sale is a motel located in Rosebud, a popular tourist destination on the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria.
- The motel has 12 well-maintained and comfortable rooms, making it a small and manageable business.
- The property also includes a large three-bedroom residence for the owner or manager to live on-site.
- In addition to the accommodation, the motel has an events/games room that can be hired out for group events, providing an additional source of income.
- The business is described as "COVID proof," meaning it has not been significantly impacted by the pandemic and continues to generate revenue.
- The location of the motel is a major selling point, as it is close to Melbourne yet offers a peaceful and relaxing environment for guests.
- The business has a strong focus on the short break market, making it a popular choice for weekend getaways and short vacations.
- The motel also caters to the spa and golf markets, providing a diverse range of potential guests.
- The projected net profit for 2020/21 is $185,000, making it a profitable business opportunity.
- Interested buyers can contact Annette Adams and Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for more information or to arrange an inspection.
- The property ID for this listing is 2411ML.
- Rosebud is a popular tourist destination with a bustling commercial center featuring shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.
- The Mornington Peninsula is known as Melbourne's playground, making it a highly desirable location for tourists.