2411ML - I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE - YOU CAN'T GET MUCH CLOSER!
- Rosebud Motel.
- Just 12 well maintained comfortable rooms.
- Large three bedroom residence.
- Plus events/games room – an all year opportunity for group hire.
- And now COVID PROOF!
- So close to Melbourne, yet in another world.
- A champion of the short break market, a high earner in most holiday seasons, and immediate access into the spa and golf markets.
Net Profit: $185,000 projected for 2020/21
Contact Annette Adams and Reg Partington from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2411ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rosebud, nestled between Rye and Dromana on the Nepean Highway, is part of the Mornington Peninsula which is located just over an hour's drive away from the city, on Melbourne's 'doorstep', and is often described as Melbourne's playground. It is the most popular informal recreation area in Victoria.
Rosebud's commercial centre stretches along one side of about a 2 kilometre length of Point Nepean Road, with some shops separated from this wide thoroughfare by a service road. The shopping precinct features attractive garden strips, paved areas and several wood carvings of notable local identities from the past. At the western end of the commercial strip is the large Rosebud Plaza Shopping Centre, while towards the eastern end is the smaller Rosebud Beach Shopping Centre, Rosebud Central Shopping Centre and local cinema complex.
Property Code: 3857