Rockhampton City, Queensland
2476ML - Great Opportunity 25 year Lease Large Regional City. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED CALL ME NOW!
- Large Motel and Apartments.
- Strong Income Stream.
- Newly renovated Pool.
- Outdoor Bar and barbeque area.
- No Meal Preparation.
The Motel is positioned on a prominent corner location with large volumes of passing traffic on the fringe of the CBD, only minutes walk to the city's dining precinct, theatre and nightlife, and a short drive to the airport and all the other amenities a large regional town has to offer.
Net profit $241,947 fo 2015/16
Contact Debbie Nicholson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2476ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rockhampton, affectionately known as 'The Beef Capital of Australia', is steeped in cultural heritage and strikes a charming balance between a laidback country town and a modern city lifestyle. This thriving city is the business hub of the Capricorn Region and is both a gateway to the Queensland outback and within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most unspoilt beaches.
With a population of over 60,000, Rockhampton is the best of both city and country, offering authentic and easy going country hospitality as well as city-standard shopping, dining and a wide range of entertainment options. Approximately one million tourists visit Rockhampton and district per year. The region offers a diverse range of attractions rich in culture, heritage and adventure.
Major events include: Rockhampton Home and Lifestyle Expo (February), Agnes Blues, Roots and Rock Festival (February), Wholly Cow Month (the entire month of May celebrating Beef), Rockhampton River Festival (July), Paradise Lagoons Campdraft (July), Capricorn Food & Wine Festival (September), plus many more.
Property Code: 2243
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
- Large motel and apartments for sale with a strong income stream
- Recently renovated pool and outdoor bar and barbeque area
- No meal preparation required
- Located in a prominent corner location with high traffic and close to city amenities
- Net profit of $241,947 for 2015/16
- Located in Rockhampton, a thriving city known as the "Beef Capital of Australia"
- Population of over 60,000 and approximately one million tourists visit the region per year
- Hosts major events throughout the year, including the Rockhampton River Festival and Capricorn Food & Wine Festival.