Rockhampton City, Queensland
RARE, FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 15 YEARS, GREAT SECURE MONEY MAKER - 2709ML
Reduced by $105,000, too good to pass up. Exceptional opportunity with all bathrooms recently renovated. Strong corporate structure support and sytems.
Beef Capital of Australia servicing 120,000+ in the region. Rare offering strong future, tourist attraction in its own right and close to quality well diversified markets being, Beef, Mining, Education, Medical, services, the full range making it a safe location with strong growth.
- Only Best Western in Rockhampton.
- Part of exceptional and strong franchise branding group that is growing, adding value and creating business opportunities.
- Exceptional 34 unit modern motel which has newly renovated bathrooms throughout.
- Fully Licensed restaurant and bar.
- Solid brick construction (low noise) with barbeque area and inground swimming pool at front.
- Profile convenient position with plenty of signage on the Bruce Highway.
- 27 year lease in place.
- Turnover in excess of $1M (FY21) and growing strongly.
- Significant repeat Corporate trade.
- Onsite residence with direct internal access to reception that can easily be expanded to four bedrooms or remain as is.
- Mix of high-quality rooms to better cater for the market and various price points.
- Well-staffed restaurant and cleaning, etc. (reliable), good solid long-term team.
- LEASEHOLD MOTEL
Being part of the Best Western team, you have access to very well-established training and support, and you will quickly become part of the team. They have a vested interest in you being able to do your best and the systems and network that add value to allow that to happen.
Net Profit: $263,252 for 2020/21; $307,139 expected for 2022/23 (and growing)
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2709ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4156
Key Investment Insights1. Well-established and successful motel business for sale in the Beef Capital of Australia.
2. Strong corporate support and systems in place, making it a secure and profitable investment opportunity.
3. Recently renovated bathrooms throughout the 34-unit modern motel.
4. Fully licensed restaurant and bar, adding value and attracting a diverse range of customers.
5. Solid brick construction and convenient location with plenty of signage on the Bruce Highway.
6. 27-year lease in place, providing long-term stability and potential for future growth.
7. Turnover in excess of $1M and expected to continue growing in the coming years.
8. Significant repeat corporate trade, providing a reliable and steady source of income.
9. Onsite residence with potential for expansion or to remain as is.
10. Mix of high-quality rooms catering to various price points and market segments.
11. Well-staffed and reliable team in place for restaurant and cleaning services.
12. Part of the Best Western franchise, providing access to training and support.
13. Net profit of $263,252 for 2020/21 and expected to increase to $307,139 for 2022/23.
14. Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
15. Property ID: 2709ML.