CRE Brokers are very happy to offer the Gunna Go Caravan Park for sale as a Freehold Going Concern. This park is as catchy as its name! It is absolutely picturesque, set on 6.5 acres of lush green lawns on Myrtle Creek, very well maintained and presents extremely well to the market.
Key Investment InsightsKey Insights:
1. Highly desirable location in the Whitsundays region, a popular tourist destination in Queensland, Australia.
2. Freehold Going Concern sale, providing the opportunity for the new owner to have full control and ownership of the business.
3. Well-maintained and picturesque caravan park, with 6.5 acres of lush green lawns and a beautiful setting on Myrtle Creek.
4. Strong market appeal due to its catchy name and attractive presentation.
5. Potential for growth and expansion, with the opportunity to add more facilities and services.
6. Diverse customer base, including tourists, families, and grey nomads.
7. Close proximity to popular tourist attractions, including the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands.
8. Strong financial performance and consistent revenue streams.
9. Well-established and reputable business with a loyal customer base.
10. Potential for new owners to implement their own ideas and strategies to further improve the business.