Port Fairy, Victoria
2489MF - A RARE COASTAL FREEHOLD WITH AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
- Warning – once you visit here, you will not want to leave.
- Beaches, river, fresh seafood, restaurants, cafes.
- Country markets, festivals, National parks, fishing and sporting events.
- Currently 10 motel rooms and two new two-bedroom apartments.
- One bedroom residence with new kitchen and reception.
- 3,192 m2 block within walking distance to shops and beach/river.
NEWS FLASH! - now with the opportunity to expand and increase your return on investment. STCA - 6 new two-bedroom self-contained apartments can be built on the existing block.
Now this opportunity will not last long, they never do.
Net Profit: $71,204 for 2020/21
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2489MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Port Fairy is a historic fishing town located on Victoria's far south-west coast on the Moyne river, between Portland and Warrnambool. The main focal point of Port Fairy is the Moyne River as it approaches the coast. Take a walk down to the local port, one of the busiest fishing ports in Victoria, and watch as the fishermen unload their catch of crayfish and abalone. From the wharf you can head out to sea on a guided fishing trip or take a cruise out to the seal colony on Lady Julia Percy Island. Keep an eye out for breaching southern right whales off Port Fairy's coast during the winter months, when the whales come in to mate and calve.
Port Fairy is a town in love with the arts. Peruse the diverse array of boutiques, antique stores, and art and craft shops scattered throughout the town. Get active in the water, and see native animals in the wild, from southern right whales, seals and dolphins to wallabies, kangaroos and emus. Or you can relax and enjoy the fine food and wine on offer at one of the many great pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Property Code: 3811
Key Investment Insights1. Located in the popular coastal town of Port Fairy, known for its beautiful beaches, fresh seafood, and various events and activities.
2. Currently offering 10 motel rooms and two new two-bedroom apartments, as well as a one-bedroom residence with new kitchen and reception.
3. Situated on a spacious 3,192 m2 block within walking distance to shops, beach, and river.
4. Opportunity to expand and increase return on investment with the potential to build 6 new two-bedroom self-contained apartments on the existing block (subject to council approval).
5. Net profit of $71,204 for 2020/21.
6. Highly sought-after location and opportunity, expected to sell quickly.
7. Port Fairy is a historic fishing town with a bustling port, offering activities such as fishing trips and seal colony cruises.
8. The town is also known for its love of the arts, with a variety of boutiques, antique stores, and art and craft shops.
9. Visitors can also enjoy various water activities and spot native animals in the wild.
10. The town offers a range of dining options, from pubs to cafes and restaurants, showcasing the local food and wine.