SMALL FREEHOLD MOTEL WITH LARGE HOME - ID 2457MF
- 9 room Freehold Motel in the centre of a small country town on the Darling Downs.
- Lovely home with a motel business to generate income.
- Very easy to operate.
- Lifestyle plus opportunity for a couple or family.
- Plenty of opportunity to progress this business to the next level.
This small motel business offers a genuine home with an income for a single or couple.
With 9 clean and tidy rooms there is nothing to do but walk in, call the place home, and start generating income. If you want a good sized home, and want to earn money from home in a pleasant country town environment then this could be the one for you.
Net profit $41,649 for 2020/21
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2457MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Pittsworth is just off the Gore Highway 40 kms south west of Toowoomba Qld. An energetic and welcoming community, Pittsworth boasts all the bells and whistles of its nearby regional centres, while offering the relaxed and friendly lifestyle of a country town. The population of the Pittsworth township is about 3,000 whilst the four villages of Southbrook, Mount Tyson, Felton and Brookstead close by have a population of around 200 each. The area services about 2,000 on top of that.
To live in Pittsworth is an eclectic quilt of amazing people and places all rolled into one. The main street of Pittsworth is a buzz every day of the week. All the usual goods and services are there, with one exception. The "usuals" in Pittsworth are award winning. This includes the Butchers, Bakers, Hairdressers, Furniture and Gift Stores, Real Estate Agents, Pubs, Hardware Stores, Post Office and Eateries. These awards are for excellence in their fields and are industry recognised.
There is an untapped wealth in the Pittsworth district that would embrace any new business, if you were thinking along that line, contact the Pittsworth District Alliance for helpful advice and service. The big players in local industry includes the likes of Moores Trailers, McLeans Farm, S&K Drilling while other niche industry's include Porters Confectionery and Cooks soft drinks.
Property Code: 2037
Key Investment Insights1. This business offers a unique opportunity for a couple or family to live in a lovely home while generating income from the motel business.
2. The motel is located in a small country town on the Darling Downs, providing a peaceful and friendly environment.
3. With only 9 clean and tidy rooms, the motel is easy to operate and requires minimal maintenance.
4. There is potential for growth and expansion of the business, providing an opportunity for the new owners to take it to the next level.
5. The net profit for 2020/21 was $41,649, making this a profitable business with potential for further growth.
6. The town of Pittsworth has a population of 3,000 and services an additional 2,000 people, providing a steady customer base for the motel.
7. The town boasts award-winning businesses, showcasing the high quality of goods and services available.
8. The Pittsworth District Alliance offers helpful advice and services for new businesses in the area.
9. The town is home to a variety of industries, including niche businesses such as Porters Confectionery and Cooks soft drinks.
10. The location of the motel offers a relaxed and friendly lifestyle, making it an ideal opportunity for those seeking a change of pace.