252 Thames St, Oamaru, South Island
Sold by Adrian Chisholm! | FHI Motel Investment
Substantial Freehold Investment Opportunity in Otago!
Massive price reduction giving investors a return of 6.25% (Approx)
This 4-star Motel in Oamaru, offers the savvy investor a great opportunity!
This Freehold Investment in Oamaru features a long lease of 32 years remaining, until 9th December 2054, giving an approximate ROI of 6.25%!
The complex is situated on two titles, that total approximately 2034m², being 252 Thames Street and 31 Nen Street, Oamaru, plus there is room for further accommodation development of the Nen Street property.
• The ground-floor spacious studio apartments have a queen & single bed, full cooking facilities and ensuite.
• The Superior One Bedroom Apartments each have a queen Bed, 2 Single Beds in the bedroom, full cooking facilities and ensuite
• The Family Apartments, 2 bedroom apartments, each have a queen bed in one bedroom, 2 singles in the other bedroom and 2 singles in the lounge, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite
• The Executive King Suite, on the ground floor, offers a king bed, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite
• The Upstairs Family Apartments are a home away from home, our family, 2 bedroom apartments feature a queen and single bed in one bedroom, double bed in one bedroom, and 2 singles in the lounge, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite.
• The Superior Studio Apartments, on the ground floor, these spacious studio apartments have a queen & single bed, plus full cooking facilities and ensuite.
This large motel property has generous grounds, as well as plenty of off-street parking for guests. If you are a savvy investor who wants to secure a great opportunity in North Otago, get in touch with me now.
For more information or to arrange your viewing, please contact specialist Hospitality Business Broker, Adrian Chisholm, AREINZ, by using the contact form on this page thank you.
Property Ref: 51484
Key Investment Insights1. Freehold investment opportunity in a 4-star motel in Oamaru, Otago.
2. Long lease of 32 years remaining, providing an approximate ROI of 6.25%.
3. Situated on two titles totaling approximately 2034m².
4. Potential for further accommodation development on the Nen Street property.
5. Configuration includes ground-floor studio apartments, superior one bedroom apartments, family apartments, executive king suite, and upstairs family apartments.
6. Generous grounds and plenty of off-street parking for guests.
7. Great opportunity for a savvy investor looking to secure a property in North Otago.
8. Listed by specialist Hospitality Business Broker, Adrian Chisholm, AREINZ.
9. Property Ref: 51484.