Nowra, New South Wales
1038ML - Solid Business in Booming City
- Strong Regional City 2 hours from Sydney.
- 4,146m2 land area.
- Room for trucks with rear accesses.
- Popular with SES, RFS and similar.
- Extensively refurbished internally and externally.
- High occupancy.
- 45 seat restaurant / bar not currently used.
- 26 years remaining on the lease.
- Motivated Vendor.
Net profit $268,061 for 2015/16
Nowra City is experiencing huge growth in population and businesses. The Nowra Motor Inn has been extensively refurbished and has capitalised upon this growth by doubling their business over the past two years. Clean, quality rooms in a variety of sizes attract a broad sector of the market with considerable repeat business.
The large rear parking area and separate access provides a unique feature that continues to attract larger vehicles in a secure environment. No other motel in the region can offer this.
The list of improvements recently undertaken is impressive and the current lessee is ready to take a break from their hard work.
Net profit $273,361 for 2015/16
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1038ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Nowra is the commercial centre of the Shoalhaven District on the South Coast and lies on the southern shore of the Shoalhaven River. With a population of 33,000 the town constitutes one of the largest population centres on the South Coast and Shoalhaven is one of the fastest growing areas of New South Wales. In excess of 5,000 new residents a year make the move to the Shoalhaven. From Sydney, it's an easy two hours' drive 160 kilometres south. And from Canberra, it's a two and a half hours' drive north of around 200 kilometres.
Nowra is a major service centre for the agricultural hinterland and coastal resorts in the district. It also serves the naval establishment at Jervis Bay. Dairy and tourism represent the two major industries in the area with other local income derived from vegetables, timber, flour, light industry and a large paper mill.
Facilities: The Shoalhaven offers quality health care, educational institutions, retail and recreational centres alongside some of the most beautiful areas on the NSW Coast
Events: The Shoalhaven stages over 1,000 events in the City each year. There are numerous shows, festivals, sporting activities and celebrations across the city each year.
Development: Shoalhaven City Council is currently working to revitalise Nowra's CBD - the economic heart and centre for business, jobs, investment, tourism, and community activity.
Property Code: 2008
Key Investment Insights1. Strong regional city with booming population and business growth.
2. Large land area of 4,146m2 with room for trucks and rear access.
3. Popular with emergency services and similar organizations.
4. Extensively refurbished internally and externally.
5. High occupancy rates.
6. Potential for additional revenue with a 45 seat restaurant/bar.
7. Long lease with 26 years remaining.
8. Motivated vendor looking to sell.
9. Net profit of $268,061 for 2015/16.
10. Unique feature of large rear parking area and separate access for larger vehicles.
11. Located in Nowra, a major service centre for the agricultural hinterland and coastal resorts.
12. Offers quality healthcare, education, retail, and recreational facilities.
13. Hosts over 1,000 events per year.
14. Ongoing development and revitalization of Nowra's CBD.
15. Property code: 2008.