Narromine, New South Wales
Caravan park of over 5 acres in a beautiful country location.
You will love the relaxed atmosphere and ambience of Narromine, a great place to live and run a business.
Situated on the tranquil Macquarie River in the heart of the rich Macquarie Valley, Narromine provides the perfect spot to stop and enjoy the delights of country NSW.
The tourists & travellers love Narromine as it is compact town which has grown into a culturally diverse and vibrant hotspot.
While remaining relaxed and unpretentious, the town offers a small wealth of high-end boutiques, unique eateries and exciting attractions.
The location of the park is very convenient to guest's, and on the Mitchell Highway just an easy walking distance from the towns quaint main street.
The caravan and camping park offers a relaxed and family-friendly, pet-friendly environment, featuring a range of accommodation.
Facilities include spa cottages, ensuite cabins, powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites. There is also a popular camp kitchen for use by all lodgers.
The site is just over 5 acres and has 60 sites, 6 cabins and 2 cottages.
The town is located about 40 km from Dubbo, and Narramine has a population of around 4000 people.
This is a great opportunity to develope a lifestyle to suit, and there is plenty of potential for further marketing and online promotion.
Inspections are welcomed and financial information available for due diligence.
Quote MSA 5048 and call Michael NOW, on ---------- or submit an enquiry.
Key Investment Insights1. Caravan park situated on the tranquil Macquarie River in the heart of the rich Macquarie Valley.
2. Located in the quaint and culturally diverse town of Narromine, providing a relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere.
3. Convenient location on the Mitchell Highway, within easy walking distance to the town's main street.
4. Family-friendly and pet-friendly environment with a range of accommodation options.
5. Facilities include spa cottages, ensuite cabins, powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites, and a popular camp kitchen.
6. Large site of over 5 acres with 60 sites, 6 cabins, and 2 cottages.
7. Close proximity to Dubbo and a population of around 4000 people in Narromine.
8. Potential for further marketing and online promotion to increase business.
9. Inspections and financial information available for due diligence.
10. Opportunity to develop a lifestyle and run a successful business in a beautiful country location.