Narrabri, New South Wales
980MF - ESCAPE THE CITY, REGIONAL FREEHOLD AND BUSINESS OFFERING
FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN MOTEL
- 12 room freehold asset on a significant land holding with room and potential for expansion STCA.
- Prime location on the Newell Hwy thoroughfare.
- Prosperous regional agricultural, mining and community centre. Ready set to benefit from the Narrabri Gas Project and particularly the Inland rail AND logistics plant development.
- A genuine husband and wife team operation without the current structure of staff. Though, certainly has the capacity to include support if required or suited to your dynamic.
- All key accommodation elements of investment included. Noting renovated bathrooms, reverse cycle air conditioners, new re-circulating hot water system, signage, landscaped gardens, commercial cooking equipment to name a few.
- The development of a loyal repeat clientele from genuine service and comfort promotes a mid-weekly occupancy averaging between 80% and 100%. Referencing a very favourable online review.
- Not your standard motel residence but a home style accommodation living. Three upstairs bedrooms with bathroom and separate toilet. Open living and dining backing on to welcoming reception. Huge kitchen with commercial appliances, catering for breakfasts and evening meals to rooms. An additional shower and toilet downstairs. A huge 6mx12m secure shed for your cars, boat, and toys.
- Is it time to exit the City or your current day job? Then this solid freehold and business opportunity with significant consistent income, minimal expense is ready made for a hard-working husband, wife, and family dynamic, could be for you?
Net Profit: $180,317 - 3 year average
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 980MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3752
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -