2625 Murray Valley Highway, Mystic Park, Victoria
Freehold Caravan Park with Lake & Highway frontage
With regional tourism booming and no signs of slowing down anytime soon, owning a caravan park has never been more attractive or profitable, the Kangaroo Lake Caravan Park provides an excellent opportunity for you to enter the industry. With consistent activity within the park all-year-round, the current owners have done a great job building up a thriving business, resulting in terrific reviews and repeat clientele and underpinning the park's long-term viability. Located on the family-friendly & idyllic Kangaroo Lake shoreline, this expansive 17-acre park also has road frontage to the busy Murray Valley Highway.
Some of the main park features include:
* 13 park-owned cabins, including two new cabins installed in September 2020
* 43 annual site holders ensuring ongoing annual income.
* No third-party or online booking agents, minimal social media coverage or focus
* 70kW solar panels installed = long term cost savings
* Electrical upgrades including switchboard, power available for expansion
* Australia Post Office sub-branch, take-away food serving local community year round
* New large commercial shed ideal to sublet for additional income or for private use
* Strong demand for additional accommodation will drive future growth within the park
* 12 Megalitre water right
* Grants approved for the Kangaroo Lake boat ramp upgrade, a new fixed jetty with seating also being installed
Tower Business & Real Estate are proud to be the exclusive listing agents for the Kangaroo Lake Caravan Park, this property is certain to generate strong interest, please contact us today for further information.
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location on the popular Kangaroo Lake shoreline with highway frontage.
2. Consistent year-round activity and high occupancy rates.
3. 13 park-owned cabins, including two new cabins installed in September 2020.
4. 43 annual site holders providing ongoing annual income.
5. No third-party or online booking agents, allowing for potential growth in marketing efforts.
6. 70kW solar panels and electrical upgrades resulting in long-term cost savings.
7. Australia Post Office sub-branch and take-away food service for additional income.
8. New large commercial shed ideal for subletting or private use.
9. Strong demand for additional accommodation, driving potential future growth.
10. 12 Megalitre water right.
11. Grants approved for upgrades to the Kangaroo Lake boat ramp and installation of a new jetty with seating.
12. Exclusive listing with Tower Business & Real Estate, generating strong interest.