Mount Tamborine, Queensland
Fantastic Hinterland Motel in Prime Location
Under Contract / Offer
Freehold going concern, 2 storey, 24 room motel, Next door to St Bernard's Hotel, Breathtaking views of Guanaba Gorge, Constant performer, Repeat wedding business, Growing tourist market, 1.7 Acres of land, 3rd floor, new building an option, Operate yourself or lease out, Add food & beverage, an option, Commercial zone road frontage, 4 Bedroom Managers residence, Excellent stand alone bore & sewerage treatment plant, Large space that use to be a 60 to 70 seat restaurant.
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location in the hinterland with breathtaking views of Guanaba Gorge.
2. Freehold going concern with 2 storey, 24 room motel.
3. Next door to popular St Bernard's Hotel, providing potential for collaboration and increased business.
4. Consistent performer with a strong repeat wedding business.
5. Growing tourist market in the area, providing potential for increased occupancy and revenue.
6. Large 1.7 acre land size, providing potential for future development or expansion.
7. Option to add a 3rd floor to the existing building for additional rooms or facilities.
8. Flexibility to operate the motel yourself or lease it out to a management company.
9. Potential to add food and beverage services to the motel, providing additional revenue streams.
10. Commercial zone road frontage, providing high visibility and easy access for guests.
11. Spacious 4 bedroom manager's residence on site.
12. Excellent stand alone bore and sewerage treatment plant, reducing overhead costs.
13. Large space that was previously used as a 60 to 70 seat restaurant, providing potential for future use or expansion.